• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:45:50 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Quote from: vin97 on May 29, 2016, 10:14:31 PM
yeah no sorry you cant argue against blackheart on that one.

but lets look forward.

Please guys, move on! It is not the end of the world, might have been a mistake, but that happens! Also IRL racing.

We have got the point, now just wait for next race and we can hopefully all enjoy that one!
Meyer#12

Kerazo

May 29, 2016, 10:20:45 PM #721 Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 10:22:20 PM by Kerazo
fellow riders,
if you core or everyone on the grid disappears thats really bad luck. but dont ruin races by chatting furiously about an restart!
this IS distracting while riding close to each other in the first laps. let the other riders do their race properly, even if youre mad
thanks

doubledragoncc

+10 Kerazo

I could really say a lot more but not gonna bother right now

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Kerazo on May 29, 2016, 10:20:45 PM
fellow riders,
if you core or everyone on the grid disappears thats really bad luck. but dont ruin races by chatting furiously about an restart!
this IS distracting while riding close to each other in the first laps. let the other riders do their race properly, even if youre mad
thanks

+1000
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Quote from: vin97 on May 29, 2016, 10:14:31 PM
yeah no sorry you cant argue against blackheart on that one.

but lets look forward.

Thx Vin

The situation was very easy, we 3-4 (maybe more?) riders asked for the restart for cores before the start. The race was started by just a min...  ::) (wow 1 min!!! omg!!! C'mon guys its impossible back in the server in 30 seconds... with these bikes. Use your brains!

Meyer and Kera be more sportsmen next time.

Vini

May 29, 2016, 10:49:44 PM #725 Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 12:00:23 AM by vin97
shit i think we need a "cool-down period" of one day after each race for these threads here lol

Napalm Nick

It's not so funny when you try to put events on for fun for people and all you get back in the server chat is insults, in the forum are insults every post and in the streaming chat people saying how boring it is and stuff.

But that is the penance for us brainless morons I guess.

Anyway I moved on...
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: vin97 on May 29, 2016, 10:49:44 PM
shit i think we need a "cool-down period" of one day after each race for these threads here lol

Yep, but now I understand why many people do not join into these events.  ;D

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 29, 2016, 11:00:18 PM
It's not so funny when you try to put events on for fun for people and all you get back in the server chat is insults, in the forum are insults every post and in the streaming chat people saying how boring it is and stuff.

Quote from: Blackheart on May 29, 2016, 11:09:49 PM

And again, every post, and now even a 'cheekily' named video so you can have a little 'dig' there too.

Nasty.
What the hell happened to you?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

???

I have already explained my reasons. And my "boring" It was related to not being able to play (for reasons that no one knows  :-X) not for the DD streaming.

Warlock

C'mon man, you should race a championship with no restarts at all as we did long time ago. You cored? ....finish the race for you. Thats all, after a full week training for the race you get 0 points for the championship. Thats hard to take and we kept racing until the end of the championship.
Think of it, if they restart for you and then other gets a core that time?   what happen ?  you are in the race and other guy is out because of you. Is that fair?

I've been there tons of times dude, way more than you, and i never blame organizers, never. They doing a hard job for you guys to have fun, RESPECT them and respect other riders.

Your kind of attitude is the real reason many riders dont join this events.

Blackheart

omg  :o

5-6 guys out of the race with me, but in the server after 1 min, and now i have no respect?  ???

Thanks for giving me a good reason for stop all my wip for gpb, I have always encouraged the restarts for all guys with problems, and now im unfair? Too much.

Warlock

matty0l215

It is not a case of respect. You've done a lot of good work for the comunity and i personaly respect you for that but weather i made a mistake by not reseting the race doesnt warrent a slagging match.

You know the club rules and we (the club admins) have and will always follow them. I saw the grid get away off the line. I just switched to the replay to check the grid and i didnt want to keep jumping bback and forth as i might have cored and then you all would have been fucked. Then by the time anyone who had core'd said it in a language i can understand or by clear indication I deemed it to late to restart as it would have ment everyon being reset to the garage and in many past event, when we do it people core like crazy.  Also when the Admin says Quiet be quiet. If not for the sake of people racing, anything said cant be read properly so save it for the forum. Either watch the race in quiet or dissconnect and have out on the forum in a sensable mannor.

Okay.

Im sorry that it has gone this far and If you want to blame anyone, here i stand and all the fucks i give (note there is none for this argument)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Toomes1

Quote from: Warlock on May 30, 2016, 01:19:28 AM

C'mon man, you should race a championship with no restarts at all as we did long time ago. You cored? ....finish the race for you. Thats all, after a full week training for the race you get 0 points for the championship. Thats hard to take and we kept racing until the end of the championship.
Think of it, if they restart for you and then other gets a core that time?   what happen ?  you are in the race and other guy is out because of you. Is that fair?

+1 on that.

I've been there tons of times dude, way more than you, and i never blame organizers, never. They doing a hard job for you guys to have fun, RESPECT them and respect other riders.

Your kind of attitude is the real reason many riders dont join this events.