• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:30:16 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Categ. RACE | EVENT 6 | Stinkefüße | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 02, 2015, 03:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 05, 2015, 08:44:38 PM
No worries my friend I am just happy I still make some progress with my skills  ;)
¨

You sure do! 5th was a great place today! and you sure get closer pretty fast! not much between our lap times :) :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Replay file link below.

It is nearly 2 hours long  :o so is zipped up. Give it 5 minutes to finish uploading.

REPLAY LINK
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

I love it when my final race position reflects my race number! Hehe!  ;D ;D

I had great fun tonight with you guys, though I did spend most of my time avoiding and hitting respawning riders in the middle of the track. Lol. But was still great fun racing you guys! ;D

Hengelo is a great track to race on and well laid out with a lot of great corners to negotiate..... Well done JJ!!  ;D 8)

Congrats to Meyer for the win... Well done mate! Just goes to show that the fastest riders don't always win.  ;)  ;D

Thanks again Nick for being a great hostess... Job well done as usual mate!  ;D 8)

What's next event on the list Nick! I'm enjoying these club meets. ;D

Hawk.
PS: @Piboso: Blue flags desperately need sorting out. They are appearing way too early for a rider to take them seriously.

Napalm Nick

Hostess pffffffff lol hehe.

Man I would love to take the 500s round here. But mustn't be greedy I suppose. :P

We must be on the ferry to BreuqainVille nice and early next Sunday.........Its Tourist Trophy time......

hezio

I have stop the race because per moment the motobike was ghost.
Maybe it's the server or my connexion Internet at home. I don't know.
I has prefere to stop for no block on the track the others riders.

Napalm Nick

Ahhh well thank you Hezio that is very considerate shame it ruined your race  :(

Strange you were ghost normally the ghost problem is another rider and a pitout fixes it?

Very good of you Hez.  ;)

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 05, 2015, 09:32:11 PM
Hostess pffffffff lol hehe.

Man I would love to take the 500s round here. But mustn't be greedy I suppose. :P

We must be on the ferry to BreuqainVille nice and early next Sunday.........Its Tourist Trophy time......

Must have had the yips when typing that one! Hehe! :o ;D

Yeah, 500 bikes would be great to ride around there when we visit Hengelo again.  ;)

Breuqainville sounds good mate..... Does it ride well? Not tried it in such a long time myself.

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Its a nice road circuit with lots of associated road dangers (in particular steep cliffs and deep ditches either side of the road).

Not to mention the speed bumps through the town. Might try staggered starts like a TT (one of us timing each person out from start line) and compare the resulting times. Or if that's too difficult just race lol.  Also there will be an some opportunites there for extra points. More details to follow.

I really like it for something different to try. We will look a right motley crue rampaging that town in our skull jackets.  8)

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 06, 2015, 07:58:25 AM
Its a nice road circuit with lots of associated road dangers (in particular steep cliffs and deep ditches either side of the road).

Not to mention the speed bumps through the town. Might try staggered starts like a TT (one of us timing each person out from start line) and compare the resulting times. Or if that's too difficult just race lol.  Also there will be an some opportunites there for extra points. More details to follow.

I really like it for something different to try. We will look a right motley crue rampaging that town in our skull jackets.  8)

Staggered start sounds intresting!

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Napalm Nick

Patrick

Sorry I didn't show up for the race. Had a night shift the other night and not that much sleep, so I stayed on the couch pointless watching tv. But if I take a look at your times, it was no lost, not having me on track...  ;)

Napalm Nick

We always miss our club members at races Patrick.

You will be surprised to see our progress each race.  ;) See you at the next one