• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:04:01 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Categ. RACE | EVENT 6 | Stinkefüße | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 02, 2015, 03:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

This Sunday (sorry for late notice - late Track decision)

It's time to go ROAD RACING! (15 year Joey Dunlop tribute race)

SSP600 at HENGELO | DRY 15+1 LAPS

Time to official PRACTICE start

THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ANYONE OF ANY SKILL - SEASONED RIDERS MIGHT CONSIDER TAKING BIKES YOU WOULDN'T USUALLY RIDE TO KEEP IT INTERESTING AND IN THE CLUB SPIRIT  ?? ?? ??

1. Napalm Nick    #68     Suzy Gixer
2. JJS209            #28     Yam R6
3. Yan                 #45     Ducati 749
4. HEZIO             #3       Kwaka ZX6R
5. Rodrigo Garcia #32     Yamaha R6
6. Matty0l215      #61     3 Cylinder Norfolk Combine 'Arvester Triumph
7. Nuovaic           #53     Ducati 749
8. Meyer             #12      GP125 or HONDA CBR6  ;D
9. Patrick            #23      Triumph Daytona
10. BoB R6(not)   #86      Suzy or CBR
11. Alby46           #34      Kwazy ZX6R
12. Donnie           #98      R6.
13. Hawk             #7       Suzy

By Signing Up you agree to be subject to and understand the Rules of Engagement  ???   

RACE PROGRAMME:
Hengelo V0.94
20:30CET     Server RESET
21:00CET     Official Timed Practice begins
21:15CET     Qualify - PLEASE ENSURE YOU JOIN SERVER BEFORE QUALLY STARTS
21.30CET     RACE  (15 LAPS + 1 WARMUP LAP

A PRACTICE SERVER will be open (GPBOC 2 | Stinkefüße ) - it is NOT linked to the Best Laps Server. The weather is set to SUNNY and DRY.

This is likely to be the 1st time this track has run a full race - like me, you WILL need to practice, practice, practice if possible.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

i'm in ;)
bike: Triumph Daytona 675R
number: #28

yan24

yan24 # 98 GSXR/DAYTONA/749 I these not still

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

JJS209

Napalm Nick

JJS209

Napalm Nick

No worries - in fact I had already changed it by the time you wrote that - I got it off my Whitelist.  ;D

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

nuovaic

nuovaic 53
Ducati 749

And don't pfff me!! My bike of choice is the Yam..

Napalm Nick

matty0l215

Oh, JJ get the triumph and i get stuck with a bloody tractor...  ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

Meyer#12