• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club |Special RACE | EVENT 7 | Team Time Trial | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 07, 2015, 01:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

That roundabout made me make 2 crashes in same lap (5-10sec) on the only full lap i got.. still 3.58 i guess is ok with that problem.

But yeah, all the way around!
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Quote from: Boerenlater on July 12, 2015, 08:35:36 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on July 12, 2015, 08:32:20 PM
P.S. Perhaps the first hairpin, there is a bug, I have fallen into the ground, without any reason  ::)
It's more about the approach I think. And brake on time.

Ehm nope... I fell INSIDE the ground, its a bug  ;D

EDIT: If someone passes me the replay I try to search for this problem  ;)

Hawk

I had a pretty good race with only a few crashes on this tricky circuit. The GP250 was a dream to ride around this track; no front end problems whatsoever.  ;D

I ended up finishing 3rd place so I'm happy! And my teammate Patrick got 5th place so we should be well placed mate! ;D

@BlackHeart: I don't know were you got the impression of you only loosing 3rd place within the last 10 secs of the race because I was 3rd place for most of the race. You must've been thinking about 4th place? ;D

More proper race circuit races for a while now I hope.... These road races are hard work! Hehe

Thanks for the race guys, enjoyed that!  ;) 8)

Thanks again to Nick for being the perfect host as usual. Appreciated Nick!  ;) ;D 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

I just reviewed the whole race and Yan cut the roundabout every lap in both qually and the race.  Unfortunately this probably means he thinks it is the correct route so we can't be mad. I have told him by PM (in French (hopefully)) and unless anyone objects he will have 10 seconds per lap added to qually and race his times.

Let me know if you think this is unfair. Man this is a dirty job   ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 12, 2015, 09:12:55 PM
I just reviewed the whole race and Yan cut the roundabout every lap in both qually and the race.  Unfortunately this probably means he thinks it is the correct route so we can't be mad. I have told him by PM (in French (hopefully)) and unless anyone objects he will have 10 seconds per lap added to qually and race his times.

Let me know if you think this is unfair. Man this is a dirty job   ::)

Sounds fair to me mate.  ;)

But yes, you have a difficult job when handing out penalties and trying to be fair all round in the process, but I'm sure we all understand your position and will stand by your decisions mate.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

End results are unchanged by the decision above anyway - 50 seconds to Race time and 10 seconds to Qualy time  ;D
QUALLY

Obviously it should of been 20 seconds penalty per lap then I would be 'numero uno' for a change  >:(

RACE

Basically because people didn't turn up, cored out etc there was only 3 teams and 3 on their own so I will think what to do - maybe just points as usual (no teams)  pffffff another good idea up in flames.  Ho hum >:(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: Hawk UK on July 12, 2015, 09:11:04 PM
@BlackHeart: I don't know were you got the impression of you only loosing 3rd place within the last 10 secs of the race because I was 3rd place for most of the race. You must've been thinking about 4th place? ;D

Maybe it was really over when I've been overtaken (by someone I do not know who) XD

Patrick

Quote from: Blackheart on July 12, 2015, 09:56:47 PM
Quote from: Hawk UK on July 12, 2015, 09:11:04 PM

Maybe it was really over when I've been overtaken (by someone I do not know who) XD

I overtook you when the race was finished, but I didn't realized it was already over, so I did race pace, maybe that was the reason you thought it was still in race.
Good race for me, very beautiful track, but a lot of chatting in quali kept my concentration down.
I never had problems with cores, I play on two different systems but with none of them I got those probs.  Wonder often what the problem is with those many cores like in Meyers case. Maybe to much stuff installed?
Very Good work on organization nick! Calm and fair. But you thrown me off the cliffs! ;D

PS: exists this road in real life?

Blackheart

Quote from: Patrick on July 13, 2015, 04:52:03 AM
I overtook you when the race was finished, but I didn't realized it was already over, so I did race pace, maybe that was the reason you thought it was still in race.
Good race for me, very beautiful track, but a lot of chatting in quali kept my concentration down.

Ops I mistaken for Hawk, is in fact I did not know if it was over, because even before the end of the fifth lap, people writing (giving a lot of discomfort) in chat  >:(

Napalm Nick

Patrick - no the road does not exist in real life.

I must take the time to thank TIEGO here for the track - I like it very much. I don't know if he is still around but great job thanks.

The 'helicopter cam' is really great I wish more tracks had it  8)

Chat - yes the limited chat rule was relaxed for qually as it was a long period this time but back to normal next race.

Maybe the cores are directly proportional  to rude stuff on PC. Hence Meyer the Dominatrix had little chance.... ;D

Napalm Nick

REPLAY LINK for those wanting it.
Would make a nice race video but my kit has been playing up recently (Hengelo - many hours of my life lost with corrupted files). Helicopter Cam for the win!

yan24

I understand the penalty but the next time it would be necessary to warn(prevent) a few days earlier

Meyer#12

Hey Yan. You won anyways! ;) and i think it have been said here too and they said it online yesterday too :) but no worries! you are too fast anyways! :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Quote from: yan24 on July 13, 2015, 07:35:48 PM
I understand the penalty but the next time it would be necessary to warn(prevent) a few days earlier