• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club |Special RACE | EVENT 7 | Team Time Trial | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 07, 2015, 01:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

You, Sir,  accuse me of being a scallywag!

I bring to my defence the Leaderboard Edit of proof:

Quote>>Last Edit: 07-07-2015, 23:29:34 by Napalm Nick

Honour is upheld, Mr Frappletop, throw the case out, let the comments be stricken from the record! Be lucky ten lashes of the Quartermasters cat 'o' nine has not been administered!

Humbugs!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 08, 2015, 04:27:04 PM
You, Sir,  accuse me of being a scallywag!

I bring to my defence the Leaderboard Edit of proof:

Quote>>Last Edit: 07-07-2015, 23:29:34 by Napalm Nick

Honour is upheld, Mr Frappletop, throw the case out, let the comments be stricken from the record! Be lucky ten lashes of the Quartermasters cat 'o' nine has not been administered!

Humbugs!

Points deduction id say...  ;D ;)

Meyer#12

Hey! Then my computer have been confused of being in different time zone ;)

Sorry mate! I take my comments back and it was not to offence, you are doing a great job mate! And damn top 3 is close ;)

Bob would have been right up there if your work didn't take up your important stuff :P
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

OK Racers the list is SHUT and the 1st post has been updated with the Team Lists determined by the current Leaderboard table (average column).

So take a look and go help your buddy get some fast laps. 24 hours to the race. :D

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

COOL! matching colors Matty? ;)

And btw. Just did a 3.45 so i am on top of the hotlap server ;) will be great Matty! :D

PS. i have decided to go with Handsome Honda, so my engine won't blow on the 2stroker ;) had a problem with that when i tested it alone :P

Damn you Yan! You always goes faster as soon as somebody do a good lap!

Well for tonight i will do 3.3X times :P
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

Is riding on the pavement allowed in the last part just before the town to avoid the speedbump?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

There is a mathematical equation that can be used in situations like this to determine the answer automatically.

IF Q=Cheating, then A=NO.

yan24

Why to make that 3 tours because I find that that makes a little bit short. We can put tires soft and make 3 tours with.

Alby46

i can't participate tonight, i'm sorry. I leave my place to someone else
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: yan24 on July 12, 2015, 05:04:00 PM
Why to make that 3 tours because I find that that makes a little bit short. We can put tires soft and make 3 tours with.

Fair enough lets have 5 then. Keep the whole Event within an hour because I know some of us like our beds.

OK so 5 laps tonight unless I hear any objections.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Alby46 on July 12, 2015, 05:08:02 PM
i can't participate tonight, i'm sorry. I leave my place to someone else
Thanks for letting us know Alby I am hoping JJS can take your place  ;)