• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Victoria - Lukey heights and hairpin - Help please

Started by h106frp, July 13, 2015, 11:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

All true  :) I guess its close enough.. 2/3 seconds not bad.

Hawk.. Man you are hardcore lol.

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 16, 2015, 05:24:08 PM
All true  :) I guess its close enough.. 2/3 seconds not bad.

Hawk.. Man you are hardcore lol.

Lol.... I never thought of myself as hardcore, but maybe in this instance I am. Hehe

Though it would be very interesting to see the difference in lap times if this was so. Would love to see it in as an optional selection for races so we can test it out. ;D

Hawk.

Ryanoh4

September 26, 2015, 11:22:12 PM #32 Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 11:32:36 PM by Ryanoh4
My PB on the demo of gp bikes at victoria is 1'36.436 heres some tips, turn 2 is crazy bumpy at the exit so dont keep full lean there, turn 3 is flat while turn 4 is full lean and full throttle at exit, turn 5 is bumpy at the apex so barely knee down all the way round it, flat until the dreaded lukey heights, for me get your braking and position set up before the apex and then don't go in at full lean or you will lose the front, try and cut the hairpin rather than keep a curve if that makes sense :) the final turn is very scary now in beta6c so be careful with your lean angle at the middle of the corner, i will post my setup soon :) does anyone no how to post a video thats 68 mbs on here?

Napalm Nick

You have to upload to a 3rd party video site (for example YouTube) then link to it here.
The correct way to link a video is explained in the forum tips section. Hope that helps.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"