• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:47:33 AM

Brno core.exe

Started by davidboda46, July 18, 2015, 10:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Anybody else having this problem? Game crashes 1 to 3 laps in, every time. Almost never have core at any other track but at Brno it's pretty much guaranteed. Same problem on both regular and NDS version (0.8).

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46 
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Napalm Nick

Hey David,
I have been meaning to get round to test this track and reply here.

BRNO GP2003 V0.8_NDS is fine I have tried it again recently. Also we did a round of the M3 championship there and it went without hitch.

There was another track that this similar thing happens for some but not this Brno variant. Don't know about the Dynamic version. Which are you using?

Hope that helps
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

davidboda46

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 19, 2015, 03:25:33 PM
There was another track that this similar thing happens for some but not this Brno variant. Don't know about the Dynamic version. Which are you using?

I tried both. Starting to think it has different reasons than just the track. What I find weird is that all the cores happen around the same place, and not only on this track. At Laguna Seca, it's always around Rahal Straight, right before you would pass under the Mazda "bridge". At Mugello it's always around the same two straights. Can't figure out why...

Cheers

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"