• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:34:38 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

And we always though that bikers were silly people ...

Started by HornetMaX, July 28, 2015, 07:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

JamoZ

HornetMaX

Just got a brillant idea: maybe a forum admin could sell them "Hero Member" status for 5-10 bucks :)

The profit could then be passed to some charity (maybe even to the Lebowski's Little Urban Achievers).

MaX.

JamoZ

Throw some DLC in there aswell....

Seems to work for EA...

Napalm Nick

I would pay some good money to charity to be promoted to 'moderator for the day'  and then let me delete the thread reducing them all to newbies again! yaya! Just tell me how much  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Just get the mod to remove the thread. All of the post disappear from their tally ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Boerenlater

They have 5 times the members! That must mean kart racing pro really is a succes compared to gp bikes.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

JJS209

yes, no. :)

look at the quantity of topics and answers.

Napalm Nick

Male to female ration 4:1 is certainly better than here. I'm off to register.....
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 28, 2015, 12:55:16 PM
Male to female ration 4:1 is certainly better than here. I'm off to register.....
yea old buddy, get ya a soapbox derby gurl  :o

Napalm Nick

HornetMaX

Soap, girls, wet ... this topic is heading in a dangerous direction :)

MaX.

matty0l215

I was going to say that we are the more mature community :P

What are we now 200-1 m/for ratio?!?! :o

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE