• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 07:03:35 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

The comeback is real!

Started by Arvoss, July 28, 2015, 01:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arvoss

After 11 months without GP Bikes, WRS or KRP I am (finally?) back. I installed Windows on my mac again ESPECIALLY for GP Bikes, WRS and KRP. Maybe I'll buy MX Bikes in the future.

It's mainly because of the KRP Greenlight video that I decided to reinstall Windows. I also watched all my GP Bikes videos and I got excited again.

Now I'll be using a XBOX ONE controller instead of a PS3 controller. I wonder if I'll be faster or slower than previous year. Just tried to do a lap on Victoria and I crashes in every corner  :P

First of all I have to check what I missed in those 11 months. Probably just a couple of tracks and skins.

What's the plan:
-Play GP Bikes of course
-Play KRP and hope that it's going on Steam
-Make skins for GP Bikes and WRS
-Make short trailers/videos to promote the games even more
-Hopefully nice online sessions with some guys

See you on the track! :D

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

Welcome back. XBox One pad i snot very good for GPB, but if I recall correctly you were pretty fast so that could help the others :)

MaX.

Arvoss

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 28, 2015, 02:22:38 PM
Welcome back. XBox One pad i snot very good for GPB, but if I recall correctly you were pretty fast so that could help the others :)

MaX.

We will see... It will probably take 2-3 weeks until I get some decent lap times.

I love the work you did on the MaxHUD! The new information is cool and the rumble is awesome! :D

Toomes1

JJS209

welcome back, everyone is important to the community.
very nice to see u back on track ;)

JamoZ

Quote from: Arvoss on July 28, 2015, 01:41:53 PM
Now I'll be using a XBOX ONE controller instead of a PS3 controller.

I just sold mine and literally ordered a trustmaster GPX 5 minutes ago. The X1 controller reported 80% trigger travel as 100%, and i was not the only one having this problem. I hope yours is ok.

Having said that, my pad will be arriving tomorrow and then i`m back on track too after having not played for months :)

HornetMaX

Quote from: JamoZ on July 28, 2015, 07:56:18 PM
Having said that, my pad will be arriving tomorrow and then i`m back on track too after having not played for months :)

If you're back to post silly animated gifs then do't come back. No wait, come back anyway :)

MaX.

JamoZ

BOBR6 84

Welcome back Arvoss and jamoZ!  8)

Warlock

Quote from: JamoZ on July 28, 2015, 07:56:18 PM
.. then i`m back on track too after having not played for months :)

Oh noo  !!  ;D :P

BeukeR

Hi guys, wanted to come back aswell, but the game got wrecked so hard...

Beta4 > Beta6 kthxbye

Toomes1

Welcome back beuker and Jamoz .

HornetMaX

Quote from: Toomes1 on July 29, 2015, 02:29:53 PM
Welcome back beuker and Jamoz .
Uh, BeukeR is not really back ...

MaX.

Toomes1

What? He's been and gone already.