• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:05:04 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

DUCATI GP9

Started by franco pizzagalli, July 29, 2015, 07:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

franco pizzagalli

August 15, 2015, 05:11:51 PM #15 Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 08:28:20 AM by janaucarre
Hello,

here is the Ducati GP9, it is ready.
The modeling is done by me.
For the engine and tires, I took those of the GP10, made by -ODI-.
I thank him warmly.

I hope you enjoy this bike.

For the test I used the circuit of Brno GP 2003 v0.8.
If you drive on this circuit, I am interested with your hotlap.

Franco

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9g545tc7zwtt9d0/ducati%20gp9_beta6.rar?dl=0

BOBR6 84

Nice one franco!!!  awesome fella  8)

Napalm Nick

Cant wait to try it but cannot today  >:(  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Well done Franco! Keep em coming mate!  ;D ;D 8)

Any chance you can do some old classic two stroke bikes? We have plenty of 4 stroke machines now but few 2 strokes.
I'm doing the 1982 Yamaha YZR 500cc 0W60 bike, but it maybe a good idea to do a mid-eighties or even a bike from the 70's?

Let us know on the forum what your planning because some bikes are already in development too.  ;)

Great work mate! Thank you!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Thank you very much Franco :D

Quote from: Hawk UK on August 15, 2015, 07:10:49 PM
Any chance you can do some old classic two stroke bikes? We have plenty of 4 stroke machines now but few 2 strokes.
I'm doing the 1982 Yamaha YZR 500cc 0W60 bike, but it maybe a good idea to do a mid-eighties or even a bike from the 70's?
Go away smelly 2 stroke lover :P

We need more SV650 ;) ;)

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on August 15, 2015, 07:32:31 PM

We need more SV650 ;) ;)

Hahaha! Can't you just smell the Castrol 'R' already..... We'll get you converted to riding a real race bike before long Matty! Lol.  :P ;D

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk UK on August 15, 2015, 07:44:32 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on August 15, 2015, 07:32:31 PM

We need more SV650 ;) ;)

Hahaha! Can't you just smell the Castrol 'R' already..... We'll get you converted to riding a real race bike before long Matty! Lol.  :P ;D

Hawk.

REAL RACE BIKE!?!?  ;D

There was a reason they got the the nick name "The Unridables" :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

franco pizzagalli

Hello,

i have the 3d of the MUZ-weber 500,
are you interested ?

http://www.pizzagalli.ch/muz.htm

Napalm Nick

August 15, 2015, 08:49:47 PM #23 Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 08:56:01 PM by Napalm Nick
Oh my Goodness!

I am a huge V4 fan and a 2 stroke V4 would be something unbelievably special - right up there with a RD500 or NSR perhaps more so!  I don't think I have ever seen it on track  :o

This would be a very special bike to have here IMO.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: franco pizzagalli on August 15, 2015, 08:22:53 PM
Hello,

i have the 3d of the MUZ-weber 500,
are you interested ?

http://www.pizzagalli.ch/muz.htm

Oh yeah!! Bring it on Franco!  ;D

Great model mate! Do you model all these bikes yourself? Very nice work!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

-aGy-

CapeDoctor

i've never been a huge Ducati fan, but this is great so far, and i just set a new personal best around Brno with it, of 2m06s.
maybe a crappy time, but my best so far, and a very enjoyable lap it was, as well.
it's the first bike that i've actually managed to save one or two rear wheel slides with, something i've yet been able to do on any of the other big capacity bikes.
two thumbs up from me!  8)

Napalm Nick

Is this GP9 being submitted to Klax75 for 'Official' BIKEMOD inclusion?

I hope so then we can get it on the servers  8)

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 16, 2015, 10:14:57 PM
Is this GP9 being submitted to Klax75 for 'Official' BIKEMOD inclusion?

I hope so then we can get it on the servers  8)

Anyone heard from Klax lately? I sent him a PM a week ago but not heard anything from him.... Wondering if he's okay?  :-\

Hawk.