• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:31:58 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MZ ROC 500

Started by franco pizzagalli, August 16, 2015, 08:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

okay, extracted sizes are same as yours, DD,
after doing a re-download i got initial testing and the ROC went into first-person cam view, no problem, but the MUZ crashed the game again when trying it.
to make matters worse, it seems that once i have experienced this cockpit view crash, then i seem to get the same crash when trying cockpit view (lol, that's the flight sim-head in me coming out  ;D ) with the other bikes.
seems like a fresh game reinstall might be in order, as i'm now also encountering game ctd's when using tany of the MotoGP mod bikes at Mugello - right at that spot at the end of the straight when you are low-flying, when you have to brake for turn 1 - happens each and every time, same spot, with any of those bikes. others are fine.
so yeah - i guess when strange stuff like that starts happening, time for a reinstall.
loving beta 8, btw - although i find it almost impossible to lift the bike out of trouble spots like i used to....but that's for another thread, i think ;)

doubledragoncc

As I said, fresh game install over present install works best a lot of the time

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.