• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:47:27 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Bradley Smith's dream track

Started by davidboda46, August 21, 2015, 12:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Maybe some 3DS MAX-talented member want to put it together?  ;) Would definitely be an interesting ride :)

http://www.youtube.com/v/oPiL3NWcgcA

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Hawk

If you'd have said, "maybe some Maya talented member", I might have thought about it. Hehe!  ;D

No seriously I'm far too busy right now, but the track looks very interesting!  Nice Post David! ;D 8)

Hawk.

Mace-x

Looks cool, if i get to buy Gp bikes i might give the layout a try  :)

I´ve had shitty luck with mx bikes editor tho,  :-[

@Hawk UK
Max rules maya drools  ;D
Just a joke, no ofense intended, never could learn maya, hate the interface xD

Napalm Nick

A nice track to be made and donated to PiBoSo to add to the original content.... without licensing issues  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Doesn't look to bad. It would be interesting to see how you'd incorporate the corkscrew though :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

August 22, 2015, 10:51:23 AM #5 Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 10:53:28 AM by Hawk UK
Quote from: Mace-x on August 21, 2015, 11:43:30 PM
Looks cool, if i get to buy Gp bikes i might give the layout a try  :)

I´ve had shitty luck with mx bikes editor tho,  :-[

@Hawk UK
Max rules maya drools  ;D
Just a joke, no ofense intended, never could learn maya, hate the interface
xD

Hahaha!!  ;D ;D 8)

No worries Mace..... Always good banter between Maya and 3ds Max users. Hehe.  ;D 8)

Actually my thoughts exactly about 3ds Max - in that I hate the 3ds Max interface. I find the Maya UI SO much more efficient and intuitive.  The thing that bugs me is that all plugins seem to be developed for 3ds Max, and Maya is not even an afterthought; Hence I have to have 3ds Max installed to use export plugins for modding work.  :( . More FBX converters please!!!  ;D
Would be great if Piboso would get his FBX2EDF converter fixed to also include the export of all the shaders, normal, spec, maps etc,etc. That would make development SO much easier! At the moment when converting track files the FBX2EDF converter crashes.  :(

Hawk.

matty0l215

Might a first project for RTB when i get around to buying it ;)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE