• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:50:48 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Youve got a Kart? Meh....

Started by Napalm Nick, August 26, 2015, 09:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

I don't have a KRP account so I posted this here.

THIS is the crazy shit I want to be doing in retirement.

If your thought is "Not very fast is it" you have missed the whole point and you need to have a word with yourself   ;D

https://www.youtube.com/v/IND3eAI3YZk

(mind you that's a slow '60mph') lol
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

This brought a BIG smile to my face Nick..... Love this sort of thing!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

tseklias

2:11 Nick on retirement...... or when Matty loses the bet?!  ;D

Napalm Nick

2 min 11 sec? Huh?  Afterburner ignition?  :-[
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 27, 2015, 10:32:37 AM
2 min 11 sec? Huh?  Afterburner ignition?  :-[

I think it's brilliant! Not so good for a poor guy racing behind though. Hehe!!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

hahahahahaaha!!!

Love it. testing something flammable and explosive - what should I wear? Shirt and Tie.

I was hoping maybe him and me would retire about the same age but lets face it he ain't getting to retirement age   ;D

Napalm Nick

You've done it now Matty I had to go and subscribe to his channel where I found this. Bigger is better right?

https://www.youtube.com/v/zsXWspo5hrc

(and a real 60mph).

Funny to think one of dem new electric bike batteries would outshine these jets (but more boringly?).