• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | WINNER!

Started by Napalm Nick, August 30, 2015, 09:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

LEADERBOARD UPDATED HERE

CONGRATULATIONS!

Well done Yan - a much deserved winner and thoroughly nice chap too!
Bien fait Yan, un gagnant fantastique!

Special congrats to Finpower who put up an excellent campaign to finish 2nd!

And Well done to Teeds who, unfortunately couldn't be with us for the last race, congrats on 3rd!

I would like to say thanks to ALL those who have participated it is very much appreciated.  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

CapeDoctor

nuovaic

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

Quote from: Boerenlater on August 31, 2015, 08:17:47 AM
Why is this guy so damn good  >:( >:( >:(

Simple.... Years of practice and experience.... Yan's been around a long time.  ;)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Agree. As server host I often see how much time people put into practicing for these events and Yan is usually on both servers at least once every day if not more times, even if for just ten minutes.

On top of that he always shares his setup and will ride with you to help or just have fun. Often I think it must be frustrating for him to keep waiting for us on track when we fall or slip behind.  :-[

So all things considered, his dominance is well deserved and we should be proud of 'our' Yan  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"