• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Boerenlaters Dream | MONZA | CBR250R & GP500 RACES | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 15, 2015, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 16, 2015, 06:55:08 PM
Eh? It been up all day boss  ???

Quote from: Boerenlater on September 16, 2015, 08:01:09 PM
It is up since yesterday.

Sorry guys.... My mistake. Since re-installing my OS I forgot that I've only been downloading tracks as and when I need them, so Monza wasn't showing up for me because I hadn't installed it yet. I'm a silly old coot sometimes. Lol.  ;D  :P

Installing now.  ::)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk UK on September 16, 2015, 08:09:16 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 16, 2015, 06:55:08 PM
Eh? It been up all day boss  ???

Quote from: Boerenlater on September 16, 2015, 08:01:09 PM
It is up since yesterday.

Sorry guys.... My mistake. Since re-installing my OS I forgot that I've only been downloading tracks as and when I need them, so Monza wasn't showing up for me because I hadn't installed it yet. I'm a silly old coot sometimes. Lol.  ;D  :P

Installing now.  ::)

Hawk.

You moderate the bloody track database man! :P

Nearly as bad as me forgetting to install the club skins to my own copy :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Your right Matty. Hehe  ;D

Thing is I don't really ride that much except for maybe a day before a race. Apart from the racing events I'd rather be working on other projects.  ;)

I'll install them all eventually. Lol  ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Wow the server has been busy today with practice sessions. As GPBOC 2 doesn't update to the HL server here are the practice times so far:

CB250R - Hawk and Boeren looking favourites (Yan struggling with the powerrrr)

GP500 - Oh eck.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

I would also like to know how you guys got those speeds out of that 250. I was wringing its neck at 92! I must be very slow out of the corner that leads to the straight with the speed trap on it too!  ??? :-\ :'( ;D

Napalm Nick

To ease the last minute stress, tonight's race servers are now set up.

They are whitelisted  in accordance with the sign up list.

Sign-up for this event closes strictly at 1900CET.

Boerenlater

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 16, 2015, 11:14:30 PM
Wow the server has been busy today with practice sessions. As GPBOC 2 doesn't update to the HL server here are the practice times so far:

CB250R - Hawk and Boeren looking favourites (Yan struggling with the powerrrr)

GP500 - Oh eck.
I think without slipstream even under 3 min is possible.
Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 16, 2015, 11:20:07 PM
I would also like to know how you guys got those speeds out of that 250. I was wringing its neck at 92! I must be very slow out of the corner that leads to the straight with the speed trap on it too!  ??? :-\ :'( ;D
Take the Parabolica as fast as possible and with the right gearing you can reach 153km/95m

Hawk

September 17, 2015, 09:39:17 AM #54 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:57:29 AM by Hawk UK
Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 16, 2015, 11:20:07 PM

Yeah they must be taking the "Parabolica" at a higher speed(my max at the moment is 95MPH, but LOOPA is getting 105MPH at the speed trap)..... But I've noticed that on certain corners with the CBR250, a few corners that you should be able to take flat out the front end washes out. I need to do more practice to confidently find the corners and lines that I can go flat out and those I cannot.

But I can only presume that the really fast guys have not done many practice laps on the CBR, and as Borenlater has suggested, the likes of Yan, Davide, Loopa, etc, etc will soon be posting laps of minus 3 mins. Lol

Hawk.

Edit: I'm pretty sure I know how some riders are showing such a high speed through the speed trap - They are slipstreaming another rider down the main straight. I should've thought about that earlier. Lol  ;D

Gzehoo

Here are my skins for today events (Yamaha YZR500 and Honda CBR250R).

Napalm Nick

I have them downloaded I hope they don't make me sit backward in a straightjacket lol.

BOBR6 84

Boerenlater

malve

Possible to Race with you Guys ?? ;/

Whitelist enabled . Sorry im Late, so busy last time.

greetzs
GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de