• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:35:36 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Blackhearts Event | Kawamaha! | WINNER - DANIEL_F |COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 28, 2015, 02:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

September 28, 2015, 02:32:14 PM Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 12:09:20 PM by Napalm Nick
QuoteKawamaha Event (That name brilliant ...  ;D )

Track: Victoria
Long Race
Bikes: SSP Kawasaky and Yamaha (Prohibition to use the other SSP bikes)

The reasons are simple, fast/easy and fun bikes, and the track we are all familiar  :P

Blackhearts Event

apologies for the gratuitous depiction of bikini clad woman, please shut your eyes for that bit. Totally un-needed when the bikes are so yummy.
https://www.youtube.com/v/YWXgGrZsgoM

1 great track, 2 great bikes, 1 great Race

RACE 1 - Thursday - 20 Laps TBC      ***Kawa ZX6R vs Yama R6***

Rider List
1. Blackheart.     #22
2. Napalm Nick   #68
3. BoBR6           #84  (100% will be there or gets the post race beers in)
4. yan24            #98
5. valern13        #13
6. giorjoe           #82
7. Demitsuri       #93     
8. Hawk             #7
9. Shibby.          #3
10. Daniel_F      #89
11. Loopateli      #8
12. finpower      #56
13. Donnie.         #88
14. SuperT.         #83
15. Boerenlater.  #36
16. maLve           #87

ONE race.

Race will be on one server GPBOC1 (SSP600*) on THURSDAY

*SSP600 - Blackheart has requested only the Yamaha and Kawasaki to choose from (keep calm Hawky ;) )

PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW WITH YOUR NAME AND RACE NUMBER AS USUAL AND SUPPORT YOUR MATES

SIGN-UP ENDS STRICTLY AT 19:00 CET THURSDAY 

This is a lovely NDS track we all know and love so it should have a high 'fun' %. Please come.

RACE PROGRAMME:

Thursday - Server will be GPBOC 1.
19.00CET Final Race Sign-up closes
20.30CET Server Master-reset - Whitelist in force - Unofficial Practice Starts - LIMITED TYRE SETS
21:00CET Official Practice Starts - everyone requested to be on server BEFORE qually starts
21:15CET Qualifying starts - minimum chat rule
21.30CET RACE (20 LAPS NO WARMUP LAP) - minimum chat rule
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Banning the worst bikes tut tut..  ;D whats next lol

Il give it a go guys.. Cheers!

Ps. I will 100% be there..

yan24

valern13

Boerenlater

I have to sit this one out. Have fun
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

giorjoe

Demitsuri

Hawk

I hate the track with a passion, but I'll be there for sure.  :P  ;D

Hawk #7

yan24

Is it possible to lower the temperature on the tires very hot and quickly. I think there was the same problem EDMONTON.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: yan24 on September 28, 2015, 08:28:28 PM
Is it possible to lower the temperature on the tires very hot and quickly. I think there was the same problem EDMONTON.

pffft just slow down a bit yan its all good  ;) ;D

Napalm Nick

September 28, 2015, 09:34:28 PM #10 Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 10:54:40 PM by Napalm Nick
Quote from: yan24 on September 28, 2015, 08:28:28 PM

We can try but if you look at the times, on Cloudy (which we mainly use), the track temperature has only reached 33oC. This is with air temperature at 28oC.

On most servers they use CLEAR conditions with air temperature at the default 24oC giving a track temperature average of 40oC.

So, are we saying tyre temperature is high because of AIR temperature? Cos it isn't caused by TRACK temperature. That may be a question for the developer?

We can always try if the answer is yes???

Blackheart must decide.  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

We have to try everything to avoid this bug tires!

As I understand it, if you fall the temperature of the side of the tire gets up to 10-20 degrees, but Phillip Island has many fast corners, difficult cool down quickly.

Napalm Nick

Okedoke.

Don't forget with a cloudy setting we raised the air temperature a little because we couldn't get the tyre to the optimum temperature.  ::)

But maybe I lower it by just 2 degrees see if that helps then. Will do it in morning.  :D

Bushmaster

hey newb here... just wondering why only the r6 an zx6??

Blackheart

September 28, 2015, 11:58:49 PM #14 Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 12:06:18 AM by Blackheart
Quote from: Bushmaster on September 28, 2015, 11:55:20 PM
hey newb here... just wondering why only the r6 an zx6??

Just for fun, other bikes have been used in the previous event  ;)