• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Loopy Event | Wet and Dry Roads(ter) | Sunday | WINNER DAVIDE74 |COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, October 14, 2015, 09:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

October 16, 2015, 12:31:01 PM #30 Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 12:56:03 PM by Napalm Nick
Napalm Nick
Bike Beta Club Flaming Tank and Belly
Leathers Beta Club Jacket and Jeans
Helmet Beta Club Flaming Skull

I like Wet jeans OK? The flames will keep 'em dry.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Demitsuri

LOOPATELI

I can see people fighting esch other for the very last spot of this event xD

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

October 17, 2015, 03:38:22 PM #35 Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 03:43:53 PM by Blackheart

malve

*EDIT*

Name: maLve
Number: 87
Bike Paint: Base Black ( sorry no skill to do a bike model, if someone want to make me a just black with #87 it would be nice ^^ )
Leather:http://workupload.com/file/3SSLy0xN
Helmet: Shoei X-Spirit II  http://workupload.com/file/bNh6dwGJ

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Boerenlater on October 14, 2015, 02:09:18 PM
Name: Boerenlater
Number: 36
Paints: helmet is in owners club pack already, bike standard

Suit (?) old chap or are you riding Godiva style in the jolly old rain?  :o

Napalm Nick

Blackheart

Meyer#12

Why am i not on the list yet?! :O I AM IN!!!!!! you know my number so there should be no question :D hahaha see you guys at track!
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Meyer#12 on October 17, 2015, 07:34:05 PM
Why am i not on the list yet?! :O I AM IN!!!!!! you know my number so there should be no question :D hahaha see you guys at track!

My question is "why have you not filled in the sign-up application as requested many times in this thread", YOU NAUGHTY BOY!
You can't come in till it is done correctly. No Exceptions even to riding Gods!

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 17, 2015, 07:40:20 PM

My question is "why have you not filled in the sign-up application as requested many times in this thread", YOU NAUGHTY BOY!

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on October 17, 2015, 07:58:43 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 17, 2015, 07:40:20 PM

The answer to that is because everybody here should know me :D i always use same number, here is only 1 bike this time, and my suit and helmet is as usual in the paint folder ;)

But to be good i will do it :D

Name: Meyer12
Number: 12
Bike Paint: Beta Club
Leather: Suit is in the skin fold and beta bike skin folder
Helmet: helmet paint is in the Beta club skin folder
Meyer#12