• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:48:50 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Loopy Event | Wet and Dry Roads(ter) | Sunday | WINNER DAVIDE74 |COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, October 14, 2015, 09:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

Not the best race, but it was funny anyway :)

Thanks every one for coming and to nick for his hard work with this weekly races. You are the man!!

Blackheart

Really enjoyed! In the wet, I started well, but after a battle (amazing) with Loopa I completely deconcentrated (hold behind loopa is impossible) and I began to fall ....

In the dry I started to suck, but then I was very consistent and not fall, and only 20s from second place!

LOOPATELI

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Glad some of you have enjoyed it. Thx loopa.

matty0l215

Im away for one weekend and you lot start arguing about skins :P

Good that you lot enjoyed it :) I'm ready for the next one :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

Nick again the replay bug on the wet race  >:( the file is very big but, is impossible watch it

P.S. When a "Napalm's Event"?  ;D

Napalm Nick

Needs another report in the bugs section I reckon. Will probably get as much notice as last time though.

No more events for me now bud.

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 19, 2015, 04:07:23 PM
Needs another report in the bugs section I reckon. Will probably get as much notice as last time though.

No more events for me now bud.

Noooooo  :'(

Hope that the beta 7 makes you change mind  :D