• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:19:21 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Why no penalty for Marquez?

Started by Blackheart, October 25, 2015, 05:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

I have found new info!

I didn't know that Rossi has to start from the back of the grid at Valencia.

P**k the little s**t Marquez and he chum George... Wait'a ruin a good championship fight you little t@*t :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 26, 2015, 05:29:26 PM
hahahahaha yes actually I think that is rule 431 Article 2.2. "Any rider may be shown the black flag if considered to be a little shit"  ;D

LOL!  ;D

Hawk.

davidboda46

My round up is coming this week. Still trying to wrap my head around everything that happened. Right now I mostly feel sad actually, not because I've always been a Rossi fan but because I feel that everybody lost if we look at the big picture. Even Pedrosa who rode brilliantly to win the race, but not getting the deserved credit cause everybody is so focused on the Marc and Rossi-incident. It was a brilliant season that ended ugly and all three protagonists (Rossi, Marquez and Lorenzo) played their part in tarnishing it. I will go into more details in the round up, but my general opinion is that all of them acted like idiots, one way or another.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46 
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

+1 david. And whoever will win, it's gonna stink now.

MaX.

CapeDoctor

whichever way you look at it, and whoever you support, this recent incident has certainly got people talking motogp lately, that's for sure.
the sport will bounce back, the riders will bounce back, and all will be fascinating in 2016, whatever happens to this year's champs.
here's a few little comments posted by some riders on social media concerning this latest incident, just for the hell of it:

If anyone else had done what Valentino did we would have been black flagged immediately, no questions asked - Casey Stoner

MM was riding like a dick to block VR. VR gave him looks of warning & MM didn't accept. You try ride on outside & catch, it's what happens - Josh Brookes

Gonna be interesting. @marcmarquez93 asked for it the whole race and @ValeYellow46 intentionally gave it to him so both riders are at fault - Ben Spies

All I will say is 46 and 93 would not have been able to continue to race like that all race , I'm happy it happened at slow speed - Troy Bayliss

Think if It was any other rider  they would of been disqualified from the race for sure... - Carl Fogarty

If you play with fire MM you'll get burned! #motogp Hope @ValeYellow46 can cut through the field at Valencia & fight for championship - James Ellison

It was cheeky/dirty of Rossi. No doubt. But he never meant a crash. He was running him wide,ruining his exit and making a point.  - James Haydon

Twitter is very quick to jump to conclusions on the Rossi-Marquez incident @MotoGP it takes two to tango.. - Jeremy McWilliams

Marc broke the unwritten rule, always RESPECT those fighting for a Championship when you're not. Vale got enraged and hung him out to dry - Michael Laverty

Ok, my opinion: MM is fighting for pride, not a championship. VR gets tired of MM's close racing  - Colin Edwards

a real mixed bag, as well - if there are so many  differing opinions among top riders, imagine the chaos down at regular Joe Soap fan level, lol

for the record, Josh Brookes quote above is my favorite, lol  8)

Napalm Nick

Well said Laverty  :-*

Regards,
Joe Soap
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

it doesn't take long lol  ;D

looking forward to Valencia  ;)
hopefully they all leave the handbags at home and give us an epic title decider, anything can happen  8)

Blackheart

QuoteMarc broke the unwritten rule, always RESPECT those fighting for a Championship when you're not. Vale got enraged and hung him out to dry - Michael Laverty

Epic Win!  ;D

P.S. Lol Bob!

WALKEN

I hope the entire field lets Rossi by without contest to show protest against such a stupid ruling.

You can do the math 312 vs 305

1. 25
etc.........       If Rossi can get through the field quick enough and Jorge has a bad race then Rossi can take the title.  Maybe Clutchblow will think he is fast enough to be with the front runners and ruin Rossi pace to get to the front... That would be the end all of a nutty year in MotoGP.   
Help me, help you!

matty0l215

What about the Flying Duck?? (Iannone) He doesn't give a s**t who's at the front he'll just power through  ;D

Blackheart

Is Valencia... a spanish track, if Lorenzo in Pole... game over.

matty0l215

Quote from: Blackheart on October 27, 2015, 07:59:30 PM
Is Valencia... a spanish track, if Lorenzo in Pole... game over.

Maybe Marc will have a change of heart and T bone him into the first corner :P

Blackheart

Petrucci could make a miracle ... (it's definitely the best Italian rider after Rossi) but ride a tricycle  :-X

Maybe if rain...