• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GP Bikes beta7b

Started by PiBoSo, October 29, 2015, 11:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yohji

*fix: drafting

I feel it. but it cause small bikes race to boring. we can't catch the slipstream.. (so,, especially CBR250R)

can we edit each bikes slipstream distance in each bike files? cfg's aerodynamics area?

and I saw falling rider dont in the ground. but now. rider is hovering few inches...  ::)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 29, 2015, 04:15:49 PM
Had far too many core.exe crashes since b7..

Can this be a good thing? Surely piboso can find the problem now..? Pointless doing anything else until it is fixed imo.

OK so your virus is spreading. Just been on server with 10 players and random cores have started happening to me and I hear and see it happening to many others. Not good I think cores have indeed got worse  :(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 29, 2015, 07:52:14 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 29, 2015, 04:15:49 PM
Had far too many core.exe crashes since b7..

Can this be a good thing? Surely piboso can find the problem now..? Pointless doing anything else until it is fixed imo.

OK so your virus is spreading. Just been on server with 10 players and random cores have started happening to me and I hear and see it happening to many others. Not good I think cores have indeed got worse  :(

yes mate iv had a couple in testing (replays) but online has been a nightmare so far for me. no mods at all..

apart from core crashes... very happy with b7.  ;)

Adalgood

I'm sorry but I understand nothing. I installed the B7 and does not let me to any server. It always stays in the "conected" screen. No I have not installed any Mod and circuits. This noon today have been playing on a server as always. Any help please?

Napalm Nick

Strange. If you were playing on GPBOC servers this lunchtime IE before 12:44pm then you were using Beta 7.

at approximately 12:54 the servers were updated to Beta 7b  --did you update too?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Tip - I was jump-starting races 'cos I hadn't re-installed the plugin to separate the trigger buttons.  :-[

Maybe that will help someone if anyone else is forgetful http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=95.0 lol.

Boerenlater

Quote from: Adalgood on October 29, 2015, 08:10:25 PM
I'm sorry but I understand nothing. I installed the B7 and does not let me to any server. It always stays in the "conected" screen. No I have not installed any Mod and circuits. This noon today have been playing on a server as always. Any help please?
same

edit: wait like 2 mins
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Adalgood

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 29, 2015, 08:24:38 PM
Strange. If you were playing on GPBOC servers this lunchtime IE before 12:44pm then you were using Beta 7.

at approximately 12:54 the servers were updated to Beta 7b  --did you update too?

Yes, I have now upgraded to 7B and still have the same problem. I can not wait for 5 min to go.

Napalm Nick

I have no other answer for slow connections if it isn't your firewall and you have everything basic B7b  :( 

On a plus point - when people join the servers the lag for players already there seems less. Anyone else notice?

Davide74

October 30, 2015, 12:13:17 AM #39 Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 12:17:57 AM by Davide74
I really like the new physical, but the problem of the cores in this beta will not let me enjoy this game .. :'(

I have kept a replay of two turns and not leaves me visionary it.

CapeDoctor

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 29, 2015, 08:56:26 PM
Tip - I was jump-starting races 'cos I hadn't re-installed the plugin to separate the trigger buttons.  :-[

Maybe that will help someone if anyone else is forgetful http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=95.0 lol.

i've seen this xinput plugin, and read what it's supposed to do - thing is, i don't really understand the question, so to speak, lol
i use a Logitech F310 gamepad, so maybe it's not even necessary for me?
i just don't quite get what is meant by having two axis on a trigger. i use left trigger for throttle, right for front brake, and can't quite get my head around how these would work with two axis.
so my question, i guess, is do i even need this, and if so, what am i supposed to be able to do with it?
signed
technically challenged dude  8)

h106frp

Quote from: CapeDoctor on October 30, 2015, 04:29:01 AM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 29, 2015, 08:56:26 PM

i've seen this xinput plugin, and read what it's supposed to do - thing is, i don't really understand the question, so to speak, lol
i use a Logitech F310 gamepad, so maybe it's not even necessary for me?
i just don't quite get what is meant by having two axis on a trigger. i use left trigger for throttle, right for front brake, and can't quite get my head around how these would work with two axis.
so my question, i guess, is do i even need this, and if so, what am i supposed to be able to do with it?
signed
technically challenged dude  8)

Without xinput an xbox 'style' controller reports both triggers to be on a single joystick axis (one trigger is the positive values and the other trigger is the negative values of a single axis) and this means without it you cannot assign them to 2 different control functions i.e. brake and throttle in GPB.

Hawk

Quote from: Adalgood on October 29, 2015, 08:10:25 PM

Have you got your bandwidth set to "High" in the settings menu? Maybe if it's still set to default setting(Low) then this maybe what is causing a long delay in connection to servers?

That was just a thought off the top of my head hoping it will help you.  ;)

Hawk.

C21

QuoteI'm sorry but I understand nothing. I installed the B7 and does not let me to any server. It always stays in the "conected" screen. No I have not installed any Mod and circuits.
if you don´t have the specific track the server is running you can not connect!
Try to connect to a server running victoria track which is the default one in any beta.
for me connecting time is between 30 seconds and 2 minutes.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

CapeDoctor

Quote from: h106frp on October 30, 2015, 07:33:20 AM

Without xinput an xbox 'style' controller reports both triggers to be on a single joystick axis (one trigger is the positive values and the other trigger is the negative values of a single axis) and this means without it you cannot assign them to 2 different control functions i.e. brake and throttle in GPB.

ok thanks - so, just to be 100% clear,  - with my Logitech gamepad controller, which currently has throttle and brake assigned to the triggers, i don't need this plugin, then?