• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:32:13 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes beta7b

Started by PiBoSo, October 29, 2015, 11:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

many hours of testing under the belt, probably around 12 hours in total, all of it offline - only one core, and that was the usual thing -  changed my bike, returned to the same track, and core.
so, only once for me, which is negligible, including several crashes at Victoria - half on, half off track crashes included. no cores.
that goes hand-in-hand with not being able to join online. so there's definitely a correlation between core errors and online, just from what i'm seeing in the forums.

Jose Reina

A couple of friends want to buy the game, they are testing the demo and love the physical! One of them is a modder the Rfactor, which has several circuits created by the same and are a true wonder.
But they say that when the problem is fixed core.exe buy it, while problem continues to be that they will not pay for something you can not play and ... they are right.
I stopped playing a while because I broke your computer, now I have a new one and pretty good, but again with the illusion that Piboso has updated the game and find that now give me more core.exe before, is a little frustrating and depressing.
I'm really tired and want to play online with people, not because it gives you power core.exe, and having to re-enter, or find another server to test if it does not core.exe on that server, and so all the time. At the end of two hours you want to play, you do only 1 hour, for the rest of the time you are entering or trying to play another game server and creating core.exe to give you a bit of seriousness and not fix this problem and It happens to many riders.
I'm happy for those who have the problem of core.exe, but make no mistake, there but you are lucky that you do not pass, not so the other riders have that "fuck" and suffer the problem of core.exe,
so I ask carefully a solution to this problem that we suffer more than half of the drivers.
Piboso, and take many years with this simulator, and continues to have problems. Currently is the more people are using, so I think it's a great time to step up and solve some problems that cause is falling behind. You just have to fix the core.exe and some other problem, that alone, would be GPB very playable and a lot more people would be interested in it because I would not have trouble playing, we all know people who have bought the GPB but did not play because has many problems ... It's time to fix them and then can do great things (championships without problems) and this will attract many more people will be interested in buying it.
Everyone wins, you sell more licenses, and I and the rest of the field, we will be glad to have "the best simulator motorcycle" and to have fun and play without problems, and will gradually getting more and more people, because as I say, if the problem of core.exe tubiese, many more people would have purchased the license.
I play and I played many years simulators (Rfactor, vrcpro, assetocorsa, etc) and I know many people, and those friends tell them that GPB are purchased, but when asked by not cheating them and tell them that "even He has problems", and they tell me when you bought it manages, while no. And like me, many other users know many people who might be interested in buying it, but so that serious problems are not solved, this simulator will not move in the right direction.
It is an opinion of mine, from the point of view of a person who has the GPB and another person who does not have it but are interested in.
I hope you will listen and try to fix the core.exe and other important issues.

yoshimura

impossible to do more than one tour of Victoria on the Italian gp125 server crash core.exe :'( :-\

ghostchild

Quote from: yoshimura on November 04, 2015, 02:30:18 PM
impossible to do more than one tour of Victoria on the Italian gp125 server crash core.exe :'( :-\

Quote from: Hustin_Jawkins on November 03, 2015, 09:53:12 PM
Hm. Testing nearly 1h offline - no core problems.
Running online for 2.5 laps - core error.

That's a shame because the new beta is so much fun. Lookin' forward to a fix!

The same for me....  :-\

skerp

Quote from: yoshimura on November 04, 2015, 02:30:18 PM

The problem is not our server, because they are excellent !! the problem occurs mostly with the rubberized track.
Unfortunately we can not solve this problem, we have to wait for the solution to be Piboso, or use tracks NDS >:(

yoshimura

November 04, 2015, 06:16:09 PM #200 Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 06:33:31 PM by yoshimura
I  not doubt you, I'm angry at a problem that will probably never be solved !! it is shameful >

I am a customer, I think I have the right to a right software!!

CapeDoctor

guys, before you get too worked up about customer rights and so on, just try and keep in mind that the sim is still under development.
it can get frustrating, sure, but it's seldom much different for any other software.
once the V1 public release is available, and it doesn't work, then sure, you may complain, but it's a bit early to be getting so upset still.
patience, gentlemen, good things come to those who wait.

davidboda46

Do we have an NDS version of Victoria?

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda?
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Jose Reina

Quote from: CapeDoctor on November 04, 2015, 06:58:29 PM
guys, before you get too worked up about customer rights and so on, just try and keep in mind that the sim is still under development.
it can get frustrating, sure, but it's seldom much different for any other software.
once the V1 public release is available, and it doesn't work, then sure, you may complain, but it's a bit early to be getting so upset still.
patience, gentlemen, good things come to those who wait.

As long you are not here. It may not enough ...
I unfortunately took from the beta3 or 4, and I do not remember, but there are people leading from the first beta.
What you say is fine if you take some time, you've just started and this may be a minor problem for you, since she does not know the whole simulator, but there are people who for many years and also the problem of core.exe therefore what you just supposed to wait for many others have already waited too long. We need as a solution to core.exe, we much much much time with that problem, I mean years, many many years.

yoshimura

Development does not mean a bad development, stop apologize >:(

Hawk

November 04, 2015, 07:21:42 PM #205 Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 07:24:27 PM by Hawk
Quote from: davidboda46 on November 04, 2015, 07:04:30 PM

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda?

The Victoria track in Beta 6c was NDS, but the Beta7b version is a Dynamic Surface track. Maybe if you or anyone else have the old Beta 6c installer you can extract the Victoria NDS version to test the difference?  ;D

Hawk.
PS: If anyone can send me a download link for the beta6c Victoria track I will put it into the Track Downloads Database as an NDS version for current and future comparison testing.  ;)

janaucarre

i will post it now the beta 6c victoria,  just wait the upload

davidboda46

Quote from: Hawk on November 04, 2015, 07:21:42 PM
Quote from: davidboda46 on November 04, 2015, 07:04:30 PM

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda?

The Victoria track in Beta 6c was NDS, but the Beta7b version is a Dynamic Surface track. Maybe if you or anyone else have the old Beta 6c installer you can extract the Victoria NDS version to test the difference?  ;D

Hawk.
PS: If anyone can send me a download link for the beta6c Victoria track I will put it into the Track Downloads Database as an NDS version for current and future comparison testing.  ;)

Hi Hawk.

I have all the installers since beta2... I've been around a while I guess  :P Anyways, since Janaucarre beat me to it I will let him fix it. But for future notification, if anyone needs a beta v2-v7, just pm me. I even have an alpha7 but it's in a password protected rar and I don't know the password...   :-\

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Hawk

Quote from: janaucarre on November 04, 2015, 07:30:38 PM
i will post it now the beta 6c victoria,  just wait the upload

Brilliant! Thanks Janau and David ;D 8)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk on November 04, 2015, 07:21:42 PM

Hawk.

Just run the beta6c installer with the "-extract" option (as explained here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=24.0).
You'll have all beta6 files in a folder (as if they were installed), so just unzip tracks.pkz ad you'll have beta6's Victoria. You'll probably need to rename it properly (foldler name, flies names and references in .ini and .cfg files).

MaX.