• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

S80 bikes mod [2016 3 10 update]

Started by Yohji, November 05, 2015, 12:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yohji

November 05, 2015, 12:32:40 PM Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 12:07:02 PM by Yohji
2016 3 10 UPDATE

more fit to beta8.

this mod model from GP125&GP125cup thx piboso

this bikes entry for racingbike. not powerful,but enough to racing riding.its good to step up  from minibikes to big bikes.

http://gpbikesjapan.tumblr.com/post/140748798568/s80-for-beta8-update-2016-10th-march

ok to add bikemod list ( if you want,,, ::) )

P.S.
I can't add "manufacture name" and "model year" and "specific model name" to these bikes. because, all S80 bikes is original machine. each bikes are different. 
(check this entry list(sry it japanese)http://www.jasc.or.jp/roadrace16/entrylist16_rd1/#s80) each entrant different machine name.

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

CapeDoctor

thanks yohji - arigato  8)
good fun to ride from my tests so far - one thing i noticed, whether this is from the 125 as well, and maybe i need to work on my riding and setup still, but the back end seems to step out quite suddenly during relatively low-speed direction changes....
i'm sure with a bit of practice i can eliminate this problem, and other than that they are both very enjoyable to ride  ;D

Yohji

Quote from: CapeDoctor on November 05, 2015, 03:46:05 PM
thanks yohji - arigato  8)
good fun to ride from my tests so far - one thing i noticed, whether this is from the 125 as well, and maybe i need to work on my riding and setup still, but the back end seems to step out quite suddenly during relatively low-speed direction changes....
i'm sure with a bit of practice i can eliminate this problem, and other than that they are both very enjoyable to ride  ;D
thx for the Report.
so, you mean is rear tyre is slipping at low speed. right?

I know why, this mod front tyre grip is little higher compeard to rear tyre (not so much). because I want  more stability to front tyre.
but its have to more tunning to good balance.

Its very important such report in order that. thank you. and enjoy it.

yoshimura

仕事のためにあなたに感謝 ;)

Napalm Nick

Looking forward to testing Yoshi - thanks!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Looks good mate!  ;D

I'd love to have it in the mod. But please could you refer to THIS post with regards to the bike. (Its not your fault, this has only been implimented today, ready for the 14th November)

If you have any questions about this feel free to ask :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Gzehoo

Great bikes! Great physics! ;)

QuoteI'd love to have it in the mod. But please could you refer to THIS post with regards to the bike. (Its not your fault, this has only been implimented today, ready for the 14th November)

Do it also with updated CBR250R bike  :-X

Hawk

Not had chance to test it yet, but thank you for your work Yohji.  ;D 8)

Hawk

BozoCRO

I've tried it and it's a lot of FUN!!! It's a great starting bike to learn. Very forgiving.
Great job Yohji!

Is it me or the 4 stroke is more powerfull?

CapeDoctor

Quote from: BozoCRO on November 05, 2015, 08:52:35 PM
Is it me or the 4 stroke is more powerfull?

it's not you - if i understand the included info text file correctly, the 4 stroke is a slightly bigger engine capacity:
2stroke : under 85cc
4stroke : under 165cc

yoshimura

too powerful rear brakes, blocking direct curve, look at this.tks ;)

ALEale

Wow can't wait to try it... I will not be at home since 9th November :) thanks for sharing

skerp

Yohji

Quote from: yoshimura on November 06, 2015, 06:48:14 AM
too powerful rear brakes, blocking direct curve, look at this.tks ;)
rear brake masterCylinder is adjustable.  lets adjust you want.