• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:03:44 AM

Marquez is a disgrace

Started by Vini, November 08, 2015, 01:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Some jokes are actually funny though. Just read this, made me laugh hard :)

"Marquez crashes in the pre-season test in Valencia. Rossi penalized: in the first race in Qatar, he will start from Misano"

Abigor

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

I like everything about these articles by pro's, except maybe the Title of this one which is a very pretentious way to attract readers. Yak. Good article, naff selling.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Quote from: Boerenlater on November 10, 2015, 09:14:52 PM
http://www.motorsportmagazine.com/race/motogp-race/what-really-happened-in-valencia/
I swear I didn't write that either.

Once the heart rates are back to normal, people will start looking at all his in a different and less emotional manner. Including the involved riders.

P.S.
Thanks Boerenlater, I feel kind of reassured by the 2 links you posted ... now I'm pretty confident I'm not a Rossi hater and/or Jorge&Marc lover ... I was starting to doubt :)

Vini

Good job finding people with the same opinion as you, Max!

Don't know how this adds anything new to the discussion but congrats anyway.

Hawk

Docfumi

Quote from: Hawk on November 10, 2015, 10:32:23 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on November 10, 2015, 09:14:52 PM
http://www.motorsportmagazine.com/race/motogp-race/what-really-happened-in-valencia/

I must say.... Great article about Mick Doohan at the bottom of the page. Thanks Boren!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

+1 @ Hawk
@ Boerenlater, this is a good read and cheers.
Let me say this "You have 30 laps to try and unsettle someone, you wait till the last lap
at the last race of the season to plan your overtake". REALLY? We all know Jorge has a good pace
and we are also aware of the struggles Marc has with his bike but this guy always fights to win
and this was not one of those times. Again 30 laps 30 F&%KIN laps. I blame the Pope.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Docfumi on November 10, 2015, 10:52:22 PM
. I blame the Pope.

PMSL ROFL and all the other acronyms. I heard he "hard a word in Rossi's shell, like" but seriously what did he say?

"You are paranoid my son, for this the Almighty will make you come 4th"

or

"Its all true, my Goat, and I'm sure the Almighty will make you win today"

in which case he has probably legged it out of the country denying everything.  Hmm my opinion of the situation may be swaying....
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Guimengo on November 10, 2015, 11:11:37 PM

I hope 2016 is good and that the guys can go back to having some form of relationship. And may Rossi prevail before switching to WSBK!

;D 8)

BOBR6 84

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 11, 2015, 01:07:09 PM
Stoner returns?? Rumour?

I seem to remember it was the same rumour last year too. Lol  ;D

But I do hope he does.... Stoner is a great rider.  ;D

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Let's see if it is confirmed before starting to drool, up to now I've read about a tester + some wild card deal (so no full season) ... and it's all to be confirmed.
Apparently honda has made him an offer too.

That would be a hell of a season !