• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 11:19:16 AM

Moto3 paint all jibberish

Started by PeterV, November 13, 2015, 11:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

Im working on a moto3 paint and what i paint is not in the wright place on the bike.

I also tried another old Moto3 paint from me and thats also not in place (it was before beta7b).

Could someone confirm if they have that or not? i'm going crazy here.

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on November 13, 2015, 11:06:26 AM
Im working on a moto3 paint and what i paint is not in the wright place on the bike.

I also tried another old Moto3 paint from me and thats also not in place (it was before beta7b).

Could someone confirm if they have that or not? i'm going crazy here.

Is it for the M3_FTR Honda we're updating for beta7b?
I presume the current M3 UV maps are the old beta 6c M3 bike versions, although I cannot understand why the old UV maps would be causing other problems than they did before in beta 6c for texture artists unless the bike model had been changed without updating the UV maps.

Alone wants me to take a look at the UV maps, so I can only presume there is a problem with them, so I'll be taking a look at the UV mapping for the M3_FTR Honda as soon as possible. I'll keep you updated mate.  ;)

Hawk.

PeterV

yeah when i walked away from it i also realized the pm alone send you about the uvmapping, must be it i think.

Thx. Hawk

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

PeterV

matty0l215

Quote from: PeterV on November 13, 2015, 12:37:52 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on November 13, 2015, 12:36:50 PM
Wasnt the FTR by any chance??

Yeah matty, the ftr honda

I know about the issue. The modders know about it and are aparently working on it. But then again that was about 8 months ago now ::)

Alone

Matty, are you talking about Moto2 FTR (which I forgot, sorry!!!). The ones that Peter says is the Moto3 one.

matty0l215

Quote from: Alone on November 13, 2015, 08:41:44 PM
Matty, are you talking about Moto2 FTR (which I forgot, sorry!!!). The ones that Peter says is the Moto3 one.

:P it was the moto 2 wasnt it. What a coinsidence!

PeterV

oke got a template that works with the bike, we can have a go at it now.