• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:53:53 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[GP Bikes Italia] 27th November - RSW500

Started by ALEale, November 16, 2015, 10:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEale

November 16, 2015, 10:05:43 AM Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:16:00 PM by ALEale
Welcome back to GP Bikes Italia's events!  ;D

We want to stress our new server so will be NO LIMIT to the riders in this race.

• Bike : Aprilia RSW 500
  • Track : Misano 03 NDS
  • Weather : CLEAR
  • Qualify : 30 min (start @21:15)
  • Sightning lap : OFF
  • WarmUp lap : OFF
  • 2 RACE each one 10 laps (race 1 @ 22:00)

NO NEEDS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS EVENT, JUST JOIN AND HAVE FUN WITH US!

Napalm Nick

November 26, 2015, 09:07:33 PM #1 Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 11:05:08 AM by Napalm Nick
21:15 CET Ale?

same as forum time?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

ALEale

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

November 27, 2015, 12:43:59 PM #4 Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 01:38:46 PM by Napalm Nick
yes Matty all details in first post.

here s a handy countdown timer to the start of qually:

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

ALEale

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 27, 2015, 12:43:59 PM
yes Matty all details in first post.

here s a handy countdown timer to the start of qually:

Thanks Matty for the help...

BOBR6 84

i crashed next to somebody and could not respawn.. stalemate lol. enjoyed qualifying though! this bike and track is a nice combo  8) cheers guys  :)

Napalm Nick

November 27, 2015, 09:22:50 PM #7 Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 09:24:32 PM by Napalm Nick
Sorry Ale cored out of Race 1 after what was a disaster anyway.

Loads of cores tonight way more than ever had on 6c and by the look of everyone dropping and re-joining all the time it might be 7c is a CORE disaster (hopefully just for me but.....?)

I will try to get back for Race 2 and we will see . :(

BoB- you have to wait for everyone to pass who is "close" even if that means sitting there a while. Kinda realistic-ish (better than before I think?)

I like the way you can get back in even if the race is going on - I just tried it so I could watch the rest of the race and get ready for Race 2 but guess what......................... EROC

matty0l215

Well that was disappointing... I couldn't even get onto the server after qualiy. Cored and that was it. Naff all :-\

Always next time :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

November 27, 2015, 09:30:12 PM #9 Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 09:42:57 PM by BOBR6 84
yeah nick my first crash i waited for everybody to pass then respawned.. second crash  ::) somebody crashed next to me so we were both screwed lol

Napalm Nick

Race 2 starts shortly why not come and try again?

ghostchild

1 core during practice, 1 during qualify and 1 at the start of race 2, race 1 with mega-lag.... didn't have this big problem of lag with beta 6...

Daniel_F

Great race!!

i had only 1 core when exit pits on race 2

i have to apologize to Malve cos i ruined his 2 races :( sorry m8 didnt wanted to...

Thanks ALE for this event

Napalm Nick

Well no cores in race 2 so that's something.

Race report -
Race 1 - started 4th (that's like a front row start shock) - fell from 2nd in 3rd corner never finished.
Race 2 - started 3rd (BoB missing) - fell from 2nd position 2 corners from end of lap 1, fought back to 6th at end.

Why oh why do I always fall so early - I think its because I go slower to be honest lol.

Anyway thanks to ALEale and we will see with more races if Core is worse or if we were unlucky tonight!

And well done to the Podiums! (Great result too Messy!)

F93BeeGee is the Misano God.  ;)

Next Race Monday - sign up  :)

finpower

were nice race tonight.
had until now in Beta 7 never had problems with core exe. 8)
but now three times the core exe. :'(
Please piposo before you other everything look that u the problem with the core exe can solve ::)
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760