• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Bikes with an attitude :)

Started by HornetMaX, November 24, 2015, 08:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Quote from: HornetMaX on November 26, 2015, 03:12:10 PM
Yeah, +1 for the Vitpilen 701. I find the exhaust interior (!!) very interesting. Hope they'll keep it in the final version, but I've already seen pics without it :(

Yeah, I hope they keep it to, but I have a feeling that it was more of a show-of design thing than a performance one... sadly. But it does look bloody amazing.

Some more cool bikes from EICMA 2015:
http://www.bikeexif.com/eicma-2015

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

yoshimura

year 85/86

the golden age of 2 stroke.

Napalm Nick

November 29, 2015, 11:07:10 AM #17 Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 11:10:37 AM by Napalm Nick
Yay Yoshi ! That RG and this RD are the best thing ever (apart from the new Rossi game)

of course it looked like this back in the day but...
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

yoshimura

Napalm Nick,of course, agree, a fantastic  feeling of sensation of driving :D rd500 fantastic bike.

Napalm Nick

Nice try matty, but I trump your M2 with the sexiest photo ever.

Its a RD500 with ROSSI on it OMG  :o :-*
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

yoshimura

nostalgia of a bygone era :-\ 500 2-stroke bike manly ;)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: yoshimura on November 29, 2015, 11:21:09 AM

It is true my friend, but do not be sad we were there with it!  :) Feel sad for those who were not  :(

yoshimura

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 29, 2015, 11:24:48 AM
Quote from: yoshimura on November 29, 2015, 11:21:09 AM

It is true my friend, but do not be sad we were there with it!  :) Feel sad for those who were not  :(

oh yes oh yesssssss! 8)

yoshimura

November 29, 2015, 11:28:40 AM #24 Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 11:30:29 AM by yoshimura

one more for nostalgia :)
I remain in my memory forever ....

Napalm Nick

Ahhh yess an era all of its own there.

Allow me one more - the bike I ride today (one of em and my favourite) and the father of all race developed road bikes (inspired from FWS1000 )

yoshimura

a technology that will always be an inspiration for generations. 8)

Napalm Nick

BOBR6 84