• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:32:11 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Bikes with an attitude :)

Started by HornetMaX, November 24, 2015, 08:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Love this Bimota designs all through their history  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

CapeDoctor

this always had mega attitude when it was first released, i've thought.....

8)

h106frp

November 25, 2015, 12:34:41 PM #3 Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 12:41:10 PM by h106frp
Have they got it to go around corners yet ?   ;)

This always used to amaze me, guy around the corner had one when i was a wee nipper;

I guess the designer liked exhaust pipes  :D

teeds

Quote from: h106frp on November 25, 2015, 12:34:41 PM

I guess the designer liked exhaust pipes  :D

And trumpets! Bet he was gutted when they said no to brass  ;D

davidboda46

My favourite Vitpilen 701 (white arrow), and not just because I'm Swedish and it's a Husqvarna (and they are Austrian now anyway)... Just hope they don't change to much when (if) they put it in production. Svartpilen (black arrow) is also pretty cool.
1-husqvarna-vitpilen-701-eicma-2015 by David, on Flickr

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Napalm Nick

I like that a lot. Interesting air filter position?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

davidboda46

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 26, 2015, 02:44:22 PM
I like that a lot. Interesting air filter position?

The whole bike is basically a giant engine with wheels, a seat and a handlebar :)

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

Yeah, +1 for the Vitpilen 701. I find the exhaust interior (!!) very interesting. Hope they'll keep it in the final version, but I've already seen pics without it :(

Vini

matty0l215

Im not a huge KTM fan, but this is something special :o
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

Quote from: matty0l215 on November 26, 2015, 07:42:03 PM
Im not a huge KTM fan, but this is something special :o
Agreed. If I had 15KE to burn on a bike today and 10sec to decide, the 1290 will be my choice.
I'm still moderately sceptical about big twins, but I'm willing to take the risk :)

JamoZ

I always loved the Benelli Cafe Racer  8)

HornetMaX

I was that close to buy a benelli TnT899, just before benelli was sold to some chinese group that totally destroyed it (free advice: don't ever ride close to a recent Benelii, high danger).

I normally don't put too much emphasis on the sound, but the Benelli 1130 is the bike with the best sound I've ever heard. Truly badass.