• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 11:43:48 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GiorJoe Event | Murasama Cup @ Monza | WINNER - MEYER12| COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, November 27, 2015, 01:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

finpower

blackheart:  Compliments to Finpower... for no fair play.

have you had a problem with me?

I'm still left a lot of space. 8)

sorry if I disturbed you. ;)

I hope should be no problem ::)
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

BOBR6 84

So, who the f actually finished 1st and 2nd? Ahahahahaha  ;D ;D

Meyer#12

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 30, 2015, 10:06:15 PM
It is under investigation ;) as it is now Gior won, Valern 2nd and Fin 3rd ;)
Meyer#12

matty0l215

Under investigation. Please be patient  :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

valern13

Quote from: Meyer#12 on November 30, 2015, 10:07:24 PM
It doesn't matter,for me you can be the 1st... Now let's focus on the 125 championship!!!

Meyer#12

Quote from: valern13 on November 30, 2015, 10:09:50 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on November 30, 2015, 10:07:24 PM
It doesn't matter,for me you can be the 1st... Now let's focus on the 125 championship!!!

Haha yeah true, it was a fun race so no worries about results, just a bit annoying when the games fucks up a race lol! :D Now 125GP race should be good too! seems like Malve and Valern are quite fast there!
Meyer#12

Blackheart

i have 15 sec penalty for coming along to the second variant does not make sense ... I have not earned anything, because I left the gas.  ???

After I put the video of how I fell, perhaps some of you will tell me if it's a bug or it is normal. the bike seems crazy  :o

Meyer#12

Yeah i got a weird penalty too, came when i crossed the line, quite weird! seems like the penalty system is a little bugged maybe.
Meyer#12

Hawk

I can confirm Meyer was the first rider to lap me under blue flag, so he must've been in first place at that time. That was approx lap 16?  ;)

Race report:
First time I've been riding for a while so I was well rusty plus I hate riding the default Marusama bike.  :P :-X

But all in all I had a great time racing with you guys over the 21 laps and taking it easy for the first few laps till I could see from MaxHUD that my fuel would last the rest of the race at full throttle. Forgot to map a button to the ECU so I couldn't change my engine maps during the race. Lol   ::);D

Thanks for the event Giorjoe. It was great fun riding a decent length race again. Hope you hold another event soon mate!  ;D 8)

Thanks to Nick for hosting; great job as always mate.  ;)

Hawk.

Meyer#12

Let's finish the discussion about who won! Giorjoe! congratulations! well done for the race! :)

Had a great race no matter what the results and finally got the feeling with the Mura and i have now seen i actually can ride the bigger bikes quite well too :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

OK the results are in and it is unanimous in decision and final:

QuoteFrame by frame report, Meyer under investigation:

8 - Laps Just Freak
9 - Falls but doesn't get passed by anyone
9 - Laps Yoshi
12 - Falls but doesn't get passed by anyone
12 - Goes straight on at a turn (possible Laptop minimising to desktop)
13 - Laps Just Freak
13 - 27minutes and 30 seconds into race  - sudden drop to 2nd but hasn't been passed by anyone
13 - Start of a terrible lag period 27m57s - Sudden drop to 3rd but hasn't been passed by anyone
14 - 30m00s - sudden drop to 4th but hasn't been passed by anyone
14 - 30m10s - sudden drop to 5th but hasn't been passed by anyone
14 - 31m00s - strange lag, bike on side - sudden drop to 6th but hasn't been passed by anyone
15 - End of lag period
15 - 31m30s - sudden drop to 7th but hasn't been passed by anyone - 3'45s lap recorded?
16 - laps a crashed Just Freak
18 - Laps Hawk
18 - Crashing Hawk almost collects Meyer forces him wide
19 -Lap not recorded?
to end of race - Meyer wins

This will be followed with an official Race results post.

I would like to add as everyone has said, that it doesn't really matter as long as we enjoyed it and gained some experience. I think we ALL did great  ;D

Thanks very much to the Owners Club board for looking into this matter.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Here i was in 2th behind Meyer, i think lap number 8 or 9, To me it does not seem normal, I also left the gas but nothing ...

BOBR6 84

Well I admire your attitudes! But this does not bode well for up-coming championships.. Or the sim in general.. (these issues are old now)

I like to keep things fun too! But now and again its nice to knuckle down and have a serious race.

Pretty much impossible with GPB.