• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:18:36 PM

Aprilia MXV450SM

Started by RiccoChicco, December 30, 2015, 12:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimm

Got a few moments the other day and felt I was missing out on the finer points of this bike, tried again today and love it, easy to ride, easy to slide into corners, and overall a great model and physics! Just like my supermoto's at the point you get a road racing knee down the tires have pretty much had enough in most situations. I had DOT (road rated) slicks (Bridgestone Battlax BT-003) on my DRZ and it handled right to the same limit, it looks like Pilot Power textures on the bike in game, from experience it's about the same grip between the 003 and original Power compound too.

10/10 getting a supermoto into GP Bikes, and making it handle and feel good enough to ride hard on KRP tracks with it too! Thank you for all the hard work and effort that went into making this happen! :)

LOOPATELI

hey ricco! the bike is perfect, thanks so much.

The only thing is that the chain is missing

RiccoChicco

I'll try to find some time to make an update maybe sunday, including :

- Chain
- Skinnable seat
- Skinnable wheels
- Few other corrections and graphic improvements (textures, shaders, etc...)

Maybe a 1st person view will be added, but I cannot guarantee anything.

If anyone has suggestions, feel free to ask, maybe I will add asked things in the update  :)

Ricco

LOOPATELI

If you don't have time to make a 1p view, just add the edf files of your normal bike, instead of the kx ones (This is how it was done in the kx)

Is not the best option but at least is something.

Thanks for all your work dude :)

ALEale

AMAZING!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!

RiccoChicco

Update started today a bit late. It should be ready before this week end. The 1st person view is finally planned.

Blackheart

Quote from: RiccoChicco on January 14, 2016, 12:26:11 PM
Update started today a bit late. It should be ready before this week end. The 1st person view is finally planned.

Great, I can not wait to try it! ;D

nico916

Some update for mod 8?
Please ;D

digasro

Quote from: Klax75 on December 30, 2015, 07:47:41 AM
GP Bikes crashes every time I try to load it.
How did you fix the bug? im getting it too...
2013 Suzuki DR125 SM (Sold)
2000 Honda CB600F Hornet (Sold)
2008 Kawasaki KX450F Supermotard (sold)
2014 MT09 /FZ09
2001 CBR 929 RR