• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:05:07 AM

Aprilia MXV450SM

Started by RiccoChicco, December 30, 2015, 12:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiccoChicco

December 30, 2015, 12:05:47 AM Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 10:45:10 PM by RiccoChicco
Hi!

Here's a new supermoto! Just a quick work made in few hours based on the fun KXF. Few changes in physics, the "main" one is the rake angle. Only 17 degrees were simulated before, whereas on this bike 26.2 degrees are simulated (real value). Some tweaks here and here,new 3D and a reworked geometry :)

This is an alpha, and this bike will be maintened until PiBoSo realease the next beta of MXB which will feature a real and properly simulated supermoto.

Templates will be available very soon, and probably a little update to add some stuff such like the chain and maybe (cannot guarantee it) a 1st person view.

99% of the credits go to KXF creators  :-*

DOWNLOAD

TEMPLATE

Painting notes :

- Seat is not skinnable yet. It will be added in the next update.
- Wheels have not been unwrapped, so you can create your own color textures (rims = wheels.tga and spokes = chrome.tga) if you want to change colors  :)

Hope you like it,

Ricco

Blackheart

A great job!

The model is really beautiful (maybe the parts in shade, are only slightly too bright)), I find it even better to ride, a very nice gift, thank you very much!  :D

matty0l215

Yay more bikes  ;D

Thanks Ricco :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Klax75

GP Bikes crashes every time I try to load it.

grimm

Whoo-hoo! Disregard my reply in the KXF update thread. This is awesome! Gonna try it out later. ;D

C21

@ricco
Thank you  ;D

@klax
redownload, don´t have any issues.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

matty0l215

Quote from: Klax75 on December 30, 2015, 07:47:41 AM
GP Bikes crashes every time I try to load it.

Works fine for me?

Try re downloading it.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Klax75

Redownloaded, as soon as I select supermoto in GP Bikes, GP Bikes crashes. I never see the bike load. Weird.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Klax75

Got it working, had the delete the 990 out of my profile as the bike selected. Was causing ever bike I picked to crash.

LOOPATELI

Thanks so much dude, I will try it this afternoon!

Anyone can host an only Sm server? (Yans kx and this one)

C21

QuoteGot it working, had the delete the 990 out of my profile as the bike selected. Was causing ever bike I picked to crash.
Can confirm this. Had it randomly since B7 is out.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Blackheart

Hi Ricco, when u release the template of this beautiful bike?  ;D

RiccoChicco

First post updated with template + some informations about painting  :)

Ricco

Blackheart

Quote from: RiccoChicco on January 04, 2016, 10:45:50 PM
First post updated with template + some informations about painting  :)

Ricco

Thx man!  ;D