• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Difficulty to charge texture

Started by KiKi, January 02, 2016, 05:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

Ah ok,  it seems that your computer can't works as well as it does for playing this game.
Try to play in lower resolution,  to see if it can be better,  in window mod.
Give us a capture of ctrl+alt+del to see how your processor and memory work,  and if you know can you tell us what is your processor and how many RAM do you have,  please
Si tu capte pas mon anglais dis-moi et je parlerai en français,  et si jamais n'hésite pas à venir sur motonline,  cest le site françaiset y aura ssûrement plein de monde pour t'aider

teeds

If your video card is not overheating Kiki then I would say one of the memory chips is bad, also maybe your system ram is the problem as the card could be sharing it. Worth trying another card if you have it and testing your system ram. Seen this graphics issue before and each time it was video card related (hardware), be interesting to know your outcome with this.

KiKi

Quote from: ptrshpt on January 04, 2016, 12:51:22 PM
Try using 3d Analyze http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/3d_analyze/download/

What would you like that i do precisely with this program ? cause it look more like something which help you to put the game at the limit of his resolution than something for make it easier to run with an low configuration ( my case :p )
Quote from: janaucarre on January 04, 2016, 01:20:03 PM
Ah ok,  it seems that your computer can't works as well as it does for playing this game.
Try to play in lower resolution,  to see if it can be better,  in window mod.
Give us a capture of ctrl+alt+del to see how your processor and memory work,  and if you know can you tell us what is your processor and how many RAM do you have,  please
Si tu capte pas mon anglais dis-moi et je parlerai en français,  et si jamais n'hésite pas à venir sur motonline,  cest le site françaiset y aura ssûrement plein de monde pour t'aider

I've always switched beetwen the low and the medium quality and it never change this problem of texture unfortunately :/
My opinion is that the problem is more the capacity of my graphic card to accept the Open GL games... but well, appart of this i've done few tests with sort of 3D Test for Open GL specially and it have pretty goodly work.

Processor AMD Athlon 64, 2.20Ghz and 1Go of Ram
Non tkt jusque là je suis ^^
Quote from: teeds on January 04, 2016, 03:36:30 PM
If your video card is not overheating Kiki then I would say one of the memory chips is bad, also maybe your system ram is the problem as the card could be sharing it. Worth trying another card if you have it and testing your system ram. Seen this graphics issue before and each time it was video card related (hardware), be interesting to know your outcome with this.

I've already done Memtest and Windows Memory few days ago so i don't think that it come from this. After about the car which can overheating, i can simply affirm that the temperature go enough high for that the cooler turn at not far away from 100% ( when i try to go on the track ).

Does anyone think that it can have a link with the fact that i've windows 32bit but with a processor made at the beginning for 64 bits ? I don't think so, but well, maybe that i'm wrong :p

Thanks for your help everybody !

janaucarre

No problem with a processor "64 bits" running a 32bits OS,  reverse can be a problem:-),  i really think about a graphic driver problem.  I THINK you have a special program it runs the graphics parameters,  like ati somthing,  there is some parameters you can change right there

KiKi

Yep, Ati Catalyst : no changement about this, it change a bit my fps but don't solve the problem of the impossibility to charge all the textu in same time.

Sorry to answer to the negative the most of the time but it's that I've already tried many things. If ever no one have the solution i will just can't play to the game,  it's nlt a drama : )

janaucarre

Tes dispo dans environ une heure ?  Je pourrais regarder ton pc via teamviewer d'un coup jpeux faire qqchose

KiKi

Desolé j'ai regardé le topic que maintenant : /