• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:46:55 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MotoGP Physics Mod

Started by Urban Chaos 2.0, February 05, 2016, 06:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urban Chaos 2.0

February 05, 2016, 06:45:34 PM Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 12:07:52 PM by Urban Chaos 2.0
What's up guys. I've released a physics and A.I overhaul for MotoGP 14 (MotoGP 15's physics is too poor to be improved upon). If any of you have MotoGP 14, be sure to check out the mod :). Here is a link to my mod at Race Department: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2014-ultimate-physics-advanced-a-i-mod.8808/

Here are links to GIF image demos: http://gph.is/1nMtxNs
                                                        http://gph.is/1PZDyUr

This is by far the most realistic MotoGP video game experience available right now. If you like MotoGP and motorcycle physics simulation, you'll love this mod. ;)

Blackheart

February 05, 2016, 06:57:59 PM #1 Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 06:59:31 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on February 05, 2016, 06:45:34 PM
This is by far the most realistic MotoGP video game experience available right now. If you like MotoGP and motorcycle physics simulation, you'll love this mod. ;)

WTF?!

Your fake comment under the "mod" is so epic!  ;D

I remember that your old thread ... I do not think you even know what is a sim.

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on June 30, 2015, 01:00:03 PM
Ride is an emulation of real-world motorcycles, as Milestone used data that the bike manufacturers gave them for each motorcycles. This includes the stable suspension and chassis.

Urban Chaos 2.0

February 05, 2016, 07:02:45 PM #2 Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 07:22:22 PM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Quote from: Blackheart on February 05, 2016, 06:57:59 PM
Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on February 05, 2016, 06:45:34 PM

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on June 30, 2015, 01:00:03 PM
Ride is an emulation of real-world motorcycles, as Milestone used data that the bike manufacturers gave them for each motorcycles. This includes the stable suspension and chassis.

Lol, that was a long time ago. We all grow up, and I've done so since then. I would like to be able to say the same about you soon. Besides, I wasn't wrong. I also said this:
QuoteI did not mean that Ride was as complex as GPB is, or that Milestone has gone through the trouble of integrating and compensating for, the many factors that constitute a true motorcycling experience. But it is well simulated. You see "well" is a subjective term, and I certainly do not mean it in a sense that would survive under scrutiny. I mean: "it's decent". As for control... That does matter a lot. You see, weight transfer and steering input are the two biggest reasons a bike will start losing stability, and Ride does not make it possible to shift weight or steer in a fashion that would easily cause wobbles, or an unstable rear-end. IN GPB you can shift your weight to the opposite side in no-time during full lean, and you'll low-side, bounce the rear too much, slide-and-save, or run into a tank-slapper. That can never happen with Ride.

Also: That comment wasn't fake. I asked a friend of mine to try the mod, and that was his honest review.

Your unwarranted and excessively condescending remark about me not knowing what a simulation is, will be taken back once you try the physics mod. Make sure you know what the heck you're talking before you run off a cliff. Try the mod out for yourself and see.

Blackheart

If u want "the most realistic MotoGP bla bla bla" Its easy

Urban Chaos 2.0

February 05, 2016, 07:13:37 PM #4 Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 07:17:37 PM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Quote from: Blackheart on February 05, 2016, 07:07:29 PM
If u want "the most realistic MotoGP bla bla bla" Its easy

I said "MotoGP experience". GP Bikes doesn't offer that. It's not a MotoGP game. Look, this thread serves one purpose: The analysis of, and honest feedback about, my MotoGP physics mod. If you're here for no purpose other than the wanton denigration of myself and my work, I suggest you take your childish attitude elsewhere. 

Blackheart

doubledragoncc

February 05, 2016, 08:54:40 PM #6 Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:59:13 PM by doubledragoncc
Brilliant ridin Blackheart how you get that bike so stable?

In UC's defense he did say GAME and not SIM lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Vini

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 05, 2016, 08:54:40 PM
TC+AW (my guess)

Blackheart

It is not my video DD and Vin!!! (just the helmet paint was mine! lol )  :D

Here is a my "fast" lap with the GP15, always the MOTOGP by Manu, I think the GP15 is more stable than the M1.

I look forward to version 1.0, and a more stable online for GP Bikes!

Blackheart

DD

This is true. But he also said "If you like MotoGP and motorcycle physics simulation;D

Urban Chaos 2.0

February 05, 2016, 09:46:32 PM #10 Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 09:53:47 PM by Urban Chaos 2.0

DD

I'm not comapring this to GP Bikes. I'm comparing it to all of Milestone's other games. I know there are users here, who like myself, also enjoyed Milestone's Ride and MotoGP games. In terms of physics, this mod is miles ahead of anything Milestone has ever released. That's the point.. The A.I has also been completely overhauled for a more immersive, and realistic MotoGP experience. Give the mod a try and see for yourself.

Napalm Nick

I stopped at MotoGP13 - I tried 14 and 15 and realized they went the same way as the BlackBean SBK games - IE catered for graphics at the expense of realism and 'feel' -  but I would like to see what you have done!

Maybe I can find a 14 somewhere cheeeeeeap!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 06, 2016, 12:24:39 PM
I stopped at MotoGP13 - I tried 14 and 15 and realized they went the same way as the BlackBean SBK games - IE catered for graphics at the expense of realism and 'feel' -  but I would like to see what you have done!

Maybe I can find a 14 somewhere cheeeeeeap!

I have turned MotoGP 14 into a completely different game. Try it out. You'll be surprised at how much the physics and A.I. have evolved.

doubledragoncc

February 06, 2016, 01:03:47 PM #13 Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 01:06:51 PM by doubledragoncc
I can understand UC from one point. If you want to ride against the actual MotoGP riders (or rather their names sakes in a game) then MotoGP is the only GAME allowing you too. It is about the atmosphere of the racing which you will never get in a real sim riding on your own offline. I do not understand why companies insist everyone has a good and fast internet connection to game online??? I prefer to practice offline so in GPBikes I am alone. A few AI riders is all it takes to give a better feeling and be able to have competition without ruining other riders experience. In MotoGP you at least have that chance and it therefore makes it more enjoyable for many.

I think this oneupmanship nonsense is wrong as in the end it should be a simple thing about each to his own. I hated ALL Milestone games with a passion until I fixed to steering and braking and throttle control issues so I can ride and have fun with them. Now, they present a chance to practice being on track with others without being in the way of other users. It is practical and quite fun.

That all being said, GPBikes RULES...........POINT.............NO question about it.

No ONE product has EVERYTHING in it to satisfy EVERYONE. It is that simple.

So, UC well done on attempting to make MotoGP better, that alone is worthy of praise. As for UC's last comment I can fully understand, as I have done the same by finding a way to control the bikes properly, that alone changes the game for me and all using my systems.

Maybe before you slag a person down for their attempt to improve something, look at what you have done??? Try it first, you may be surprised.

DD 

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Right Mr Chaos,

I have bought 14 after re-mortgaging my house, just to try out your Mod later today. I had a lot of fun on 13 back in the day.

If I subsequently find out you work for Milestone or it is not as good as the sliced bread invention....

hehe ;)

PS: I agree DD. I get my fun from "kick ass real physics simulators with fun compromises"
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"