• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 07:29:44 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MotoGP Physics Mod

Started by Urban Chaos 2.0, February 05, 2016, 06:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Quote from: vin97 on February 07, 2016, 02:17:28 AM
Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on February 06, 2016, 09:00:59 PM
Posted four months ago. Before I ever got into modding. You know: Piboso needs to include a "block" feature for insignificant and impudent annoyances such as Black Heart who have such little meaning in their trite little lives, they go to desperate and great lengths to defame someone. Lol, he thinks I don't know who or what he is.

looool

what is going on in the forum in the last few days

Maybe some new drugs? 

Urban Chaos 2.0

February 07, 2016, 07:55:16 AM #61 Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 07:57:10 AM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 06, 2016, 09:33:40 PM
DING DING round 3

Come on guys play nicey nicey now lmfao......................seriously did one of you nick the others sweeties or something?

;D

Hahaha yeah, I stole its sweeties. It's for the sake of their unlikely return that the "black hart" animal has joined this thread (where it's unwelcome), to display its rabid and untamed nature. Envisioning a just retribution for my thievery, it sought,  and still seeks, alternative avenues through which to present itself as a pest. Ergo, the nature of its posts from the very first page of this thread which only ceased when its foolishness was briefly pointed out to it, but was destined to return so long as it could find a device by which  it's malevolent machinations would be allowed to continue.

Edit: Perhaps the silent treatment works well on this creature. Perhaps not. In any case, I'll happily go about doing that ;)

JJS209

UC, y dont you go with this to the millestone-motogp forum?this is a gp bikes forum.

yes i know you posted this in "general" section BUT y the f*ck you promote this sh*tty, stupid game here?
when you want to mod something, do it, but do not annoy us(me) here in this forum with your motogp-millestone sh*t.
noone likes it, noone will play it, we made jokes for years over these games/millestone and for example, me personal, gets a tantrum when i read this/your nonsense.

tbh, i really do not understand what you, "Urban Chaos", want here!

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: JJS209 on February 07, 2016, 10:20:02 AM
UC, y dont you go with this to the millestone-motogp forum?this is a gp bikes forum.

yes i know you posted this in "general" section BUT y the f*ck you promote this sh*tty, stupid game here?
when you want to mod something, do it, but do not annoy us(me) here in this forum with your motogp-millestone sh*t.
noone likes it, noone will play it, we made jokes for years over these games/millestone and for example, me personal, gets a tantrum when i read this/your nonsense.

tbh, i really do not understand what you, "Urban Chaos", want here!

You must be the animal's gay little friend: A 30-year-old German dude who wastes his time playing videogames and posting ferociously about them on internet forums. I mean, come on. I'm 19. I have an excuse. What's yours? Hahahaha, pathetic. Don't bother responding to this because I won't even look at your name a second time. You can forget about me reading any more of your drivel.

Blackheart

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on February 07, 2016, 10:34:41 AM
You must be the animal's gay little friend: A 30-year-old German dude who wastes his time playing videogames and posting ferociously about them on internet forums. I mean, come on. I'm 19. I have an excuse. What's yours? Hahahaha, pathetic. Don't bother responding to this because I won't even look at your name a second time. You can forget about me reading any more of your drivel.

Hawk

C'mon on guys...... I thought we were better than this(resorting to slagging each other off)?  ::)

UC has posted this thread in the "Off Topic" section, so anyone who's interested can participate in the discussion and project..... If your not interested then don't reply at all it's quite simple; there's certainly no need for people to start slagging each other off here..... We do live in a democracy right? Freedom of speech and all that? So if your not interested then just don't reply to this thread.  Issue sorted. ::)  ;D  8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Right on Hawky......................

Nick and I were enjoying the thread and it has been interesting even if it is not GPBikes. I am an adult and think like one, the world does not revolve around GPBikes and the sun does not shine out of P's ass, so why can we not have a discussion about physics of another game without the dude getting attacked, who gives a shit what he posted on another site, UC was willing to say what he wants and liten to Nicks report on his testing the MOD.................

WTF is all the 5 year old playground shit.

And now for something completely different...........................

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!!!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Quote from: Hawk on February 07, 2016, 11:40:41 AM
C'mon on guys...... I thought we were better than this(resorting to slagging each other off)?  ::)

UC has posted this thread in the "Off Topic" section, so anyone who's interested can participate in the discussion and project..... If your not interested then don't reply at all it's quite simple; there's certainly no need for people to start slagging each other off here..... We do live in a democracy right? Freedom of speech and all that? So if your not interested then just don't reply to this thread.  Issue sorted. ::)  ;D  8)

Hawk.

Hawk I would like to point out that the only one who has started and continues to insult is UC 2.0

By the way he insulted 3/4 of the forum ... thinking that the "old guys" were me and JJ (30 both ...)

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 07, 2016, 12:10:03 PM
Right on Hawky......................

Nick and I were enjoying the thread and it has been interesting even if it is not GPBikes. I am an adult and think like one, the world does not revolve around GPBikes and the sun does not shine out of P's ass, so why can we not have a discussion about physics of another game without the dude getting attacked, who gives a shit what he posted on another site, UC was willing to say what he wants and liten to Nicks report on his testing the MOD.................

WTF is all the 5 year old playground shit.

And now for something completely different...........................

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!!!!!

DD

The principal problem is the immense stupidity which some entities do not mind to advertise to others. This was a peaceful thread, where individuals were sharing ideas and opinions about something different and interesting. But all that changed when an animal invaded this thread to immediately, and without reason, post derogatory remarks about the thread's author and the author's work. It is highly embarrassing and shameful for there to be such behaviour exhibited here.

If Piboso had simply heeded (or perhaps made aware of) my recommendation to include the ability to block the aforesaid creature, this thread would not be descending into the sort of circus which malicious entities here intend it to be.  I mean seriously, it's ridiculous.

Urban Chaos 2.0

To anyone who might be as foolish as some "people" currently slandering users here:

If you seek not to be a part of this conversation then f*** off. No one asked you to intrude into this discussion with your nonsense in the first place.

It really is that simple  :). If the "people" to whom this message is pertinent, lack the ability to read, then I suppose there is no humane resolution which would ever suit you.

Blackheart

Napalm Nick

For the love of God delete this whole thread please.

Its a fuckin disgrace to everyone.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 07, 2016, 01:05:44 PM
For the love of God delete this whole thread please.

Its a fuckin disgrace to everyone.

I will not delete this thread. It must stand as a testament to the disgrace of those who's ill-fortified hatred/jealousy has compelled them to act foolishly here. Let's move on and ignore them. This thread does not exist for their purposes.

doubledragoncc

Hey Nick did you get any results on Brno?

I use it as a test track across games due to the fact it is one they all have and I love it lol

I am interested as your feedback will be the deciding point for me to use the space on my now ONLY drive that is running out of space lol. It is important for me as I HAVE to make sure my systems work properly on ANY game/sim.

Thanks bro.

Have a great day y'all

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.