• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:36:20 AM

GP Bikes beta8

Started by PiBoSo, February 18, 2016, 05:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Thx Piboso! I hope to have free time tonight for try it!  ;D I'm very curious

r1rossi

Thank you @piboso

Question,

Will the suits, helmets and paints etc for the rider be the same?

matty0l215

Quote from: r1rossi on February 18, 2016, 07:55:59 PM
Thank you @piboso

Question,

Rider suits and helmets (paints and models) work for me so far.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Boerenlater

Quote from: matty0l215 on February 18, 2016, 07:58:10 PM
Thank you @piboso

Question,

and tracks?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

Quote from: Boerenlater on February 18, 2016, 08:11:22 PM
Thank you @piboso

Question,

and tracks?

Yes i think (i've only tried a couple)

Bikes definitely don't work. The BikeMOD has been altered as appropriate

r1rossi

How do i add paints to the murasama?

Napalm Nick

I'm going to put NDS BRNO up for the ultimate up/down hill test and also because Victoria is Dynamic it takes ages to join and cores every 4 laps or so (I am assuming its not just me?). I will load up and get the GPBOC servers online probably tomorrow.

As for everything else I am avoiding any initial observations for a day or so until I 'get my eye back in'  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Davide74

Thank you @piboso

Question,

yes ;)

r1rossi

Thank you everyone.

I am justtrying to remember how to add paints to the 990 ;(

matty0l215

Quote from: r1rossi on February 18, 2016, 08:31:03 PM
Thank you everyone.

gp bikes/gpbikes/bikes/murasama_rc990_03/paints

or dowload the paint pack HERE ;)

Hawk

February 18, 2016, 08:43:08 PM #25 Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 08:45:30 PM by Hawk
Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 18, 2016, 08:22:52 PM
I'm going to put NDS BRNO up for the ultimate up/down hill test and also because Victoria is Dynamic it takes ages to join and cores every 4 laps or so (I am assuming its not just me?). I will load up and get the GPBOC servers online probably tomorrow.

As for everything else I am avoiding any initial observations for a day or so until I 'get my eye back in'  ;)

Ah! That server is you is it.... I was initially looking for the GPBOC server. Lol. Anyway I'll certainly be online on your server a little later - BRNO is a great track; I'll be interested to know how the front end gets on around that right hander were it always used to wash-out. I'm sure it's a track surface issue, but will be interesting how beta 8 handles it now too.

Thanks Nick... Looking forward to having all the club events start up again asap.  ;D 8)

Hawk
PS: Just to say all the tracks should work fine in beta 8.  ;)

Manu

Great news! Thank you Piboso.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk on February 18, 2016, 08:43:08 PM
later - BRNO is a great track; I'll be interested to know how the front end gets on around that right hander were it always used to wash-out. I'm sure it's a track surface issue, but will be interesting how beta 8 handles it now too.

Hawk

A lot better I think  :) (Although the 125 'washout' appears worse with a 7b default setup.   :-X  Mura is nice downhill now it holds a line better and the uphill twist is actually fun now! But I am reserving all judgements for now  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

davidboda46

VERY EARLY initial impressions (All bike settings on default - except turning off TC and AW for 990 for a few laps, track: Victoria - dry):

* 125 still suffers from strange front-end losses. Get off the throttle at full lean and it's gone. 

* 500 much better overall. Headshakes manageable.   

* 990 also much better overall but too much grip at the back. Can't spin the rear out at full lean (3rd, 4th 5th gear) even with no TC or AW. Tried to pin the throttle around turn 3, should not be able to do that without the rear getting away from you with no electronic aids, but the rear stayed put.

Front still goes when on full lean in the slow right-hander at bottom of Lukey Heights.

Will get back with more opinions when I have done a lot more laps. 

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

r1rossi

Quote from: matty0l215 on February 18, 2016, 08:38:18 PM
Quote from: r1rossi on February 18, 2016, 08:31:03 PM
Thank you everyone.

gp bikes/gpbikes/bikes/murasama_rc990_03/paints

or dowload the paint pack HERE ;)

Thanks bud