• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:25:51 PM

GP Bikes beta8

Started by PiBoSo, February 18, 2016, 05:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

I called Leo and explained to bounce problem and he ask I send an email with specifics so will do that this weekend. I think it is an important issue and one that if it can be done with a small add on program, it is worth pursuing. Mad Al is being kind enough to look into it for me too so thanks to him too.

I'll keep you updated.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

doNico

Spa turn 4... Horrible... Trailbreaking is just like impossible for me... :(

PiBoSo

Fixed a few bugs in the stats.
Now clicking on a nickname in the records page should send to the correct rider stats.
Also, now the "races" page for each rider should be correctly filled.
Unfortunately a complete reset of all races and rating was needed.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Yohji

piboso, if you planning release date beta9 is too far, could you release beta8b it has Stability help include one?

it help it very good. I think it the sooner the better for GPbikes.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Yohji on March 07, 2016, 03:35:32 PM
piboso, if you planning release date beta9 is too far, could you release beta8b it has Stability help include one?

it help it very good. I think it the sooner the better for GPbikes.

At the moment there are no plans to release a new build without improved multiplayer.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

matty0l215

Quote from: Piboso
At the moment there are no plans to release a new build without improved multiplayer.
Good to hear :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

Could you add code for button debounce please Piboso. I think it is definitely going to be needed if further things like gear shift timing being set so that ANY bounce in button signal causes double shifting. Even SMS and Kunos have had to add code as more and more control devices are made WITHOUT debounce built in them.

I have looked into this and it is only a small amount of code to implement.

Thanks for any reply on this.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

teeds

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 07, 2016, 04:57:20 PM
Could you add code for button debounce please Piboso. I think it is definitely going to be needed if further things like gear shift timing being set so that ANY bounce in button signal causes double shifting. Even SMS and Kunos have had to add code as more and more control devices are made WITHOUT debounce built in them.

I have looked into this and it is only a small amount of code to implement.

Thanks for any reply on this.

DD

+1

Blackheart

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 07, 2016, 03:27:11 PM

Fixed a few bugs in the stats.
Now clicking on a nickname in the records page should send to the correct rider stats.
Also, now the "races" page for each rider should be correctly filled.
Unfortunately a complete reset of all races and rating was needed.

No offense but wtf ... we expect other things, fixes for physical bugs  ::) and core.exe... IMO

Alby46

Quote from: Blackheart on March 07, 2016, 05:07:20 PM
No offense but wtf ... we expect other things, fixes for physical bugs  ::) and core.exe... IMO
well physics are in advanced state of development, core.exe and multiplayer are the things to focus on now
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Warlock

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 07, 2016, 04:39:19 PM

Man, best news in GPB ever. Thank you.

Vini

He just said the opposite in the netcode debate thread.

Anyway, he said that the wobbles are caused by slightly incorrect bike data, so it's not an easy fix.

But what about the rider-fall-off bug?
It should be an easy fix but we are still waiting for you answer on that topic, PiBoSo.

Blackheart

Quote from: vin97 on March 07, 2016, 06:11:01 PM
Anyway, he said that the wobbles are caused by slightly incorrect bike data, so it's not an easy fix.

The wobbles can be fixed temporarily with an "extreme" setup, the two main problems are the cores and the lean bug. But I've never read anything about it by Piboso so maybe will be corrected in a few years.

Boerenlater

Quote from: Warlock on March 07, 2016, 05:58:11 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on March 07, 2016, 04:39:19 PM

Man, best news in GPB ever. Thank you.
?????
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)