• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:00:36 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes beta8

Started by PiBoSo, February 18, 2016, 05:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Ah OK thanks Warlock much appreciated is it a buffer size problem do you know?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 21, 2016, 09:09:49 PM
Ah OK thanks Warlock much appreciated is it a buffer size problem do you know?

No clue m8, only thing i know is we've seen this problem many times. A server restart solves it.

h106frp

Is it just me, or does the rider movement seem very limited in first person in B8? The rider view seems very static and i do not really get the feeling of the virtual rider moving around on the bike much.

Oriol

Hola, no se donde se pueden descargar las nuevas motos para la Beta 8 :-[

LAWSON40

Beta 8 is by far the best experience I've ever had with GP bikes, the bike is so much more stable and precise. No more of this tucking the front while on the gas business
that was in B7.
In fact I seriously played beta 7 about 4 times and honestly said to myself "RIP GPB" but this is a mega improvement and has completely got me back into the game.
So enjoy this screenshot because I know I did.

Cheers,
lawso.

teeds

Quote from: Oriol on February 24, 2016, 11:34:42 AM
Hola, no se donde se pueden descargar las nuevas motos para la Beta 8 :-[

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3121.0  only 1 so far in B8.

r1rossi

Amazing Piboso.

I cannot say it enough.

I am managing very fast times for me lol ( 1:23.95 ) at a1ring with the ducati .. Amazing feel and everything !!!!!!!!!!

Im excited

Napalm Nick

Good as Beta 8 is, a birdy tells me that MXB B4 will have 2 strokes with kickstart and associated animations.  So as soon as that is released it is likely I am defecting. 8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

TFC

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 25, 2016, 09:07:03 AM
Good as Beta 8 is, a birdy tells me that MXB B4 will have 2 strokes with kickstart and associated animations.  So as soon as that is released it is likely I am defecting. 8)

I'm not sure the animation is planned for b4 but pib said it's definitely on the list. Can't wait for 2 strokes myself!

Grooveski

Liking this one too.  Liking it a lot.   ;)

Urban Chaos 2.0

After ****ing around with some wheelies (which still do not quite work properly) I decided to go fast. Just easily set a 1'38.957 with the 125rr. Pretty much full tank of fuel, a soft front, and a hard rear. Indeed, beta 8 is the best I've seen of GP Bikes. Not that I've seen much, but this is a big improvement from the 2 betas I've played before.

JJS209

hey pib,
is something like a livestream, when other do a race, possible in beta8?

HornetMaX

Quote from: JJS209 on February 28, 2016, 08:00:09 PM
hey pib,
One extra player must join the race and watch the "live replay" while broadcasting.

Hawk

Quote from: JJS209 on February 28, 2016, 08:00:09 PM
hey pib,
"Furious" used to hold a live streaming session for some of the GPB Italia events..... It was BRILLIANT! ;D ;D 8) 8)

Just that GPB really needs some live stream features building into the live replay to really polish that capability off nicely. Hopefully those features will come in time, but they are not a high priority right now.  But yeah it would be so FANTASTIC!! ;)

But it can be done now via "Twitch" and the like..... so look into it and give it a try mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Anyone else think the off-track grip has been reduced too much?

I know it was too grippy before but now the bikes just flop onto their side whether on grass, gravel / sand or even the kerbs sometimes (which is baaaad).

Maybe its me but I donta like eet.