• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:18:39 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 - Strange garage bug

Started by HornetMaX, February 20, 2016, 10:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

I'm 99% sure I had something similar in the past (beta7). Better to watch the video full screen.

Start, Testing, go to garage:

• I can't switch from the currently selected setup ("def+soft+tr") to anothe rone ("S001"). But I can switch to anothe rone ("S002"). Weird.
  • Once I can select "S001", I change some parameters (swing arm pivot and length, from 2 and 1 to both 0), save.
  • Now I can't switch to setup "S002", but I can switch to "def+soft+tr".
  • When I finally can switch back to S001, the swing arm params are back to their original values (1 and 2) instead of 0 and 0..

https://www.youtube.com/v/sPFUkd8KJsU

HornetMaX

Anybody with the same problem ?

I can't touch at any setting because I'm not sure if it is considered or not.
I have the same issue even with only the default setup and a single custom one ... change some settings, save, change to default setup and back to custom setup = modifications just done not taken into account.

matty0l215

Im getting this as well but with tyre pressure or what tyres are selected (hard/med/soft rather than soft 1/2/3)

Very odd and annoying... :-\
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Can't try it myself just now but try moving that setup with the '+' 's in it out of the profile/setups folder and seeing if the others are now OK.?

I seem to remember something like this a long time ago when I used special characters in the name.

Just a thought.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 21, 2016, 06:01:15 PM
Can't try it myself just now but try moving that setup with the '+' 's in it out of the profile/setups folder and seeing if the others are now OK.?

Tried, in the below the single custom setup was named "S001".

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 21, 2016, 04:44:48 PM
I have the same issue even with only the default setup and a single custom one ... change some settings, save, change to default setup and back to custom setup = modifications just done not taken into account.

Sometimes it seems that the drop down shows the current setup as (for example) "S001" but when you do an action like "Save" it saves to another setup.

HornetMaX

PiBoSo

Thank you for the report.
The issue is under investigation.
A potential bug has been found.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

HornetMaX

PiBoSo

Bug found and solved.
The fix will be integrated in the next release.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

HornetMaX

Good ! I wonder how many times people have been victim of this (changing stuff in the garage, going out, not feeling any difference) :)