• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:53:37 AM

Shoei X-Spirit I

Started by noss69, December 18, 2013, 12:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noss69

December 18, 2013, 12:59:56 AM Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 01:01:51 AM by noss69
Here is my first test of a helmet "Shoei X-Spirit I" replica of the rider Yukio Kagayama
in the file is the template, if you fancy creating your paint

Download :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/83bf553o82cq7s3/Dossier%20X-SPIRIT-I.rar

Klax75

Warlock

December 18, 2013, 05:35:17 AM #2 Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 05:42:11 AM by Warlock
Thx m8, great job, now i need an Arai  ;D

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

SwarleyRuiz

noss69, in that folder paste the *. PNT to change the skin of the helmet. Thanks.
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

PeterV

Very nice Noss, ty very much.

Toomes1

Ty Noss brilliant design and Ty PeterV for the rundown on installing it

SA_22

been wearing this while i've been getting to grips with this game today!  ;D

would it be possible to get the maps ( diff normal etc) and obj or fbx of the model?

trying to work with your template to create my own, but its alot of work to paint everything on the design out while keeping the ao in tack... would be super help full to get the psd with the separate layers!!

plan on using marmoset to help me with checking to texture out on the model, with out having to load up the game etc... reason for asking for the model and the rest of the maps.

SA

SA_22

quickly made a new skin for myself using this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s87qg9g8yf7ywin/Shoei%20X-Spirit_SA_F.Nielly.pnt

was a little bit of a hassle to get rid of the graphics, but got there in the end!

if u still wouldn't mind uploading the original files for next time, would save me from the headache of having to export it to game a gazillion times to check it!  :) :o

thx for the hard work making it in the first place!!  ;D ::)