• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:17:11 PM

Banned

Started by Dixxturbia, February 22, 2016, 06:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixxturbia

Hello guys something very weird happend to me like 10 minutes ago, was playing on the server "Motonline -fr2 l HL Event" Gp1000 serie and on the last corner a messege apeard and it said "Ejected" or "eject" and I tried to get back in the server and it tells me I am banned. Pleas help

Hawk

Quote from: Dixxturbia on February 22, 2016, 06:39:47 PM
Hello guys something very weird happend to me like 10 minutes ago, was playing on the server "Motonline -fr2 l HL Event" Gp1000 serie and on the last corner a messege apeard and it said "Ejected" or "eject" and I tried to get back in the server and it tells me I am banned. Pleas help

I would try again first after restarting your PC and router.

If you continue to get this problem then contact "Alibaskins" and ask him if he could look into the problem for you.

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Sounds like the Admin there ejected you for some reason. But you are only blocked for the session, not for ever.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Dixxturbia

Quote from: Hawk on February 22, 2016, 06:50:21 PM
Quote from: Dixxturbia on February 22, 2016, 06:39:47 PM

I would try again first after restarting your PC and router.

If you continue to get this problem then contact "Alibaskins" and ask him if he could look into the problem for you.

Hawk.

Ty hawk, always saving people

Dixxturbia

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 22, 2016, 07:32:46 PM
Sounds like the Admin there ejected you for some reason. But you are only blocked for the session, not for ever.

Thank Napalm hope its true

Tr!st@n

Could also be an auto-eject when your ping gets too high.

Hawk

Quote from: Tr!st@n on February 23, 2016, 10:08:12 PM
Could also be an auto-eject when your ping gets too high.

Good point Tr!st.  ;)

What country do you live in Dixxturbia?

Hawk.