• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:08:06 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Bugs and dirt on front screen in first person view

Started by h106frp, February 22, 2016, 11:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

In a similar way to the raindrops appear on the screen in the wet, could bugs and dirt build up on the screen in first person view in the dry?

Maybe if you get too close to the back of a 2 stroke you could get a blast of oil drops  ;)

I think it would add a lot to the immersion factor.

Napalm Nick

Bugs build up on the visor and you can clear them with your glove already , so the shield would be nice too!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vergio101

h106frp

I probably was not very clear, this would be a build up of debris and seagulls on the first person view bike windshield, not the helmet visor.

Napalm Nick

Yes I understood, I was saying that as we have the dirty visor already, and raindrops on the shield, then the dirty shield should not be too far to code.

Seagulls to headbutt and get stuck in the fairing would also be nice  ;)

h106frp

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 23, 2016, 03:05:33 PM
Yes I understood, I was saying that as we have the dirty visor already, and raindrops on the shield, then the dirty shield should not be too far to code.

Seagulls to headbutt and get stuck in the fairing would also be nice  ;)

Sorry Nick, responding to the comment about tear-offs from Vergio