• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:16:26 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex for PC, free to play

Started by HornetMaX, March 03, 2016, 08:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

March 03, 2016, 06:43:46 PM #15 Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 06:45:22 PM by Hawk
Quote from: Stout Johnson on March 03, 2016, 06:39:47 PM
Quote from: Hawk on March 03, 2016, 06:25:19 PM
Quote from: JamoZ on March 03, 2016, 04:07:51 PM
Seems like the fun police already stepped in guys...no more jokes dammit!!!  ::)

ROFL!! JomoZ. You didn't... Did you? LOL!

Hawk.

He did  ::) and I was almost certain he would do it after you called him out ;)...

Lol... I couldn't resist! Hehe.  ;D

Hawk.
PS: It was off topic. Hehe!  ;D

JamoZ

Even though it was posted in an offtopic thread, clearly as a joke, with no visible nudity (it was a badly photoshopped rubber penis) it was still removed....

"Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication or other information which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or inconvenient as determined by governments, media outlets, authorities or other groups or institutions"

HornetMaX

Guess some do not like "badly photoshopped rubber penis" then. Next time try a properly photoshopped one :)

Napalm Nick

Maybe it is a real life physics issue. Try a real one.

That just sounds wrong sorry  :-\ lol
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Right. It was a simcade penis. Clearly not in line with this forum policies  ;D

P.S.
Just in case: we're all having a bit of fun ... no intended bashing of whoever deleted the post.

Blackheart

On my laptop probably I would see one single (beautiful) frame every 2 hours ...

JamoZ

Quote from: Blackheart on March 04, 2016, 09:33:55 AM
On my laptop probably I would see one single (beautiful) frame every 2 hours ...

Make you have something to look forward to then eh?  ;D

TFC

JamoZ, I'm kind of disappointed in you and all of you to be honest..

That picture looks nothing like forza.. Where are the reflections, the flashy graphics and post effects? A poor imitation at best!

JamoZ

Stout Johnson

LOL JamoZ, you can't keep your hands to yourself, can you? Nice work, much more taste this time ;) But get your money together, you'll gonna get sued by like 5 different companys :P
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

TFC

Now we're talking 8)

Although I really did like the soundtrack on Forza 4 :P

doubledragoncc

Well heres the first bit of dope on it

https://www.youtube.com/v/Pcf2zy9v6rc

Turn 10 Studio have released first previews & gameplay footage of their free to play Forza Motorsport 6: Apex title for the PC.

The previews give us a first look at some gameplay footage as well as showing off the title's user interface.

Being released as a free to play title in the Windows Store this spring, Forza Motorsport 6: Apex will give PC players a taste of the Forza Motorsport world with a limited selection of content, including 63 cars, coming with working damage and cockpits.

On the positive side, the game will also include 6 tracks with 20 different layouts, including rain and night racing functionality. The cars can be used in a limited-version of Forza Motorsport's career mode, including a 12-event "Showcase Tour.

Also included in the PC version will be Forza Motorsport's Autovista showroom mode, also included will be the title's popular photo mode. In terms of technical details, the video trailer below confirms a DirectX12 graphics engine running at up to 4k resolution.

There's also some bad news in store though as Forza 6 Apex won't include any multiplayer functionality apart from leaderboard rankings and, a huge blow for PC sim racers, no steering wheel support whatsoever....................................WTF are the for real, okay boys break out the x360ce and fix this bitch!!!

Link to the page for pics: http://www.virtualr.net/forza-motorsport-6-apex-first-gameplay-footage

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Urban Chaos 2.0

Looks good, but Project Cars looks better.           

davidboda46

I just had my first epileptic seizure from watching that. Also, if you have paddles you don't let go of the steering wheel every time you shift!

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"