• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:31:52 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Where are all the modders? GP Bikes Italia?

Started by davidboda46, March 08, 2016, 04:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Is it me or are there less people working on updating their previous models for Beta 8? I miss GP-bikes Italias superbike mods. And what about WSS? Just asking, no bad intentions or pressure at all. Just sad if talented people have stopped adding to the game... unfortunately I am not one of them when it comes to modelling 3D.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Blackheart

Im italian (not a member of GP Bikes Italia modder team) but I follow their works, im sure that the mods will be updated, but I think a date is impossible to say, it takes a lot of free time.  :)

matty0l215

They said they were skipping beta 7 but they dont appear to have done much for beta 8... :-\
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

There are many other groups or single guys who do an exceptional job, Manu, h106frp, Yohji, RiccoChicco, etc... you have to give them time.  ;D

matty0l215

Quote from: Blackheart on March 08, 2016, 04:36:01 PM
There are many other groups or single guys who do an exceptional job, Manu, h106frp, Yohji, RiccoChicco, etc... you have to give them time.  ;D

Oh I'm not complaining  :o

I completely understand how long it takes, just pointing out there hasn't been any news :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

guigui404

Quote from: davidboda46 on March 08, 2016, 04:04:16 PM
Is it me or are there less people working on updating their previous models for Beta 8? I miss GP-bikes Italias superbike mods. And what about WSS? Just asking, no bad intentions or pressure at all. Just sad if talented people have stopped adding to the game... unfortunately I am not one of them when it comes to modelling 3D.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
They're working hard on a new Pizza

ALEale

Quote from: guigui404 on March 08, 2016, 05:55:59 PM
Quote from: davidboda46 on March 08, 2016, 04:04:16 PM

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
They're working hard on a new Pizza

ops....

davidboda46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

BOBR6 84

yeahh  8) Looking forward to the SBK bikes and SSP 600's!! also all the awesome 2 stroke 500's which we are missing.. Will be awesome with beta8!  8)

GhostdogNL

oke weird ..so a admin desides what to do for the modders in itali??? don`t the diside them selfs what to fix or build

kmracing99

just using this thread dont wanna make a new topic, anyways whats actually been changed to make older bike mods not work properly anymore? i'd love to see the moto3 machines back again, i miss them  :(

Blackheart

Looking at the servers list, seems that the moto3 is already in testing  :P