• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:35:44 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

B8 Event 4 | Varese Cup Snetterton | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 10, 2016, 10:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Looks like i have made up for the lack of tracktime last few weeks haha :D
Meyer#12

matty0l215

Quote from: dareaper46 on March 11, 2016, 12:41:07 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on March 11, 2016, 11:54:53 AM
That corner is a lot deeper IRL this doesnt do it justice :P

What exactly am I missing? Matty do you race at Snetterton IRL on a regular basis? Or are you actually a BSB rider in hiding? :P

Ive got a SV650 that i track and Snetterton is about a 30 minuite drive from my house :P

I Am by no means a racer... speak to meyer and edmund on that front ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 11, 2016, 12:49:52 PM
Matty my skins same as last race but bike is Jamie Whithams Cadbury Boost yummy!  ;D

Thx mate.

PS: Do you also update this stickied thread ? http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2456.0

Okay boss (good to see that old skin ;))

And yes i did. Only to reflect the recent changes (having a pack per race) makes it easier to handle now im doing the BikeMOD Database aswell

Meyer#12

I would absolutely love to take a Moto3 bike around snetterton! must be a crazy track on one of those small beasts! :D
Meyer#12

matty0l215

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 11, 2016, 03:39:14 PM
I would absolutely love to take a Moto3 bike around snetterton! must be a crazy track on one of those small beasts! :D
My SV is only making 72 BHP and it's a blast! Nothing more satisfying than keeping up with an RSV4. Mind you im still in the novice group and make no attempt to seem like im that good  ::)

Meyer#12

well the Moto3 makes 50 bhp but weighs around 80kg, which is probably less than half of the SV :P

Back in 2012 i was at a trackday/danish championship and participated in the rookie 600cc class, i ended the weekend with fastest time in the class and with one 3rd place and two 4th places being only moto3 against the 600cc :D great fun!

The best feeling is going past faster bikes and you hear them later the evening when they are talking about "that little bastard on the small bike" who just flew past them in the braking or corner :D
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Meyer#12

A bit like it felt too beside on the start i went faaaaaaar back, the moto3 can't start as fast as a 600cc haha :D
Meyer#12

doNico

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 11, 2016, 03:51:30 PM
well the Moto3 makes 50 bhp but weighs around 80kg, which is probably less than half of the SV :P

Back in 2012 i was at a trackday/danish championship and participated in the rookie 600cc class, i ended the weekend with fastest time in the class and with one 3rd place and two 4th places being only moto3 against the 600cc :D great fun!

The best feeling is going past faster bikes and you hear them later the evening when they are talking about "that little bastard on the small bike" who just flew past them in the braking or corner :D

.. Been racing in Germany for some time now. It's awesome to race against guys with a lot of money and big bikes (Panigale, hp4, zx10r and so on) and pass them outside omega Sachsenring... I'm racing an old r6 rj03 99...  Glad to listen how they screwed like "how is he able to ride against us with this old, retired lady"... And like everybody was taking a look after the session, didn't belive how fast it's able to go :D..  Stock spec BTW, no Wilbers öhlins etc..

Less engine power is going to be sorted with totally craziness no?

Super Taranta !

SuperTaranta #83

Hawk

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Grooveski

JorgeNsr

MORIWAKI MH80RF

NSR80Racing-World : https://www.facebook.com/NSR80RW/

BOBR6 84