• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:27:09 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 5 | S80 Secret Mix @ Croft (bumpy) | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 14, 2016, 10:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomes1

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Gzehoo on March 15, 2016, 12:48:23 PM
I'm in.

Quote from: Toomes1 on March 15, 2016, 03:38:48 PM
Where you go I go.
Tomes #71

Did you PM your bike choices to MMA?
Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 14, 2016, 10:03:57 PM
***SPECIAL RULES***  You must use both the 2st and the 4st. You may choose which Race you use which bike - Do NOT post it here but send Private Message (PM) with your choice to The Clerk of the Course who will check entries at both servers.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

What happened to the Croft practice server? I have not seen it all day?

Did you upset the boss Nick?lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

shhhhhh.  :-X

I think the mallory session has just finished so it should be up shortly
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Just saw the post in other thread thanks bro. Thought it was me being dumb lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

MMA Clerk of the Course

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE
UPDATE
Track OPEN for Free Practice 1

Reminder: Riding the wrong way in Pits or Track at any time = Disqualification

I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

doubledragoncc

Hawk

Napalm Nick

Hey Meyer you could at least come to the server and pretend you have to try hard to get fastest, not just set fastest for both bikes in 4 laps!  ::)

Maybe too good for us here now. You must join the Intermediate class I think.  ;D

Meyer#12

Haha Thanks for that compliment Nick! :D

The S80 is a great little bike :) easy and good to learn with and you really need keep up the speed.

Well, not a lot of setup work and the bike seemed great! fun track, so it was not too bad. looking forward for the race :D

EDIT: i am up for rental if anyone need a personal coach at some point (home on a sickness holiday, so have plenty of time). just write to me or send me a PM if you don't want anyone to know that i am helping  ;D ::) LOL!
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 15, 2016, 09:53:13 PM

The S80 is a great little bike :) easy and good to learn with and you really need keep up the speed.

Well, not a lot of setup work and the bike seemed great! fun track, so it was not too bad. looking forward for the race :D

EDIT: i am up for rental if anyone need a personal coach at some point (home on a sickness holiday, so have plenty of time). just write to me or send me a PM if you don't want anyone to know that i am helping  ;D ::) LOL!

And just how many beer tokens per hour for such a service Meyer lol.

So tempted lol

Not had a chance to get on track yet but know it will be a great learning experience.

DD

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 15, 2016, 09:58:29 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 15, 2016, 09:53:13 PM

And just how many beer tokens per hour for such a service Meyer lol.

So tempted lol

Not had a chance to get on track yet but know it will be a great learning experience.

DD

For you my friend, just a single beer token :) and not Carlsberg or Tuborg, as a dane i can get enoug of that :P Rather a good Guinness or a good ale!
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Not a lot of interest being shown yet but I'm sure us old timers will have a laugh anyway.

Is anyone else getting double upshifts on the S80? I am - a lot  ::) Backs up DD's problem but mines is a xbox360.

Meyer#12

Well haven't tested a lot, but so far no problems, i am using xbox one controller :)
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

Yep shit load of double shifts and it ruins the fun. It is only a simple bit of code to fix for switch bounce which you are all now starting to see and it can also be done by turning the shift time up to 6 to 8 as it depends on gear ratio!!!

If we ALL said right now.........fuck it and changed the bikes cfg to a higer number and the bike on the server was the same the problem will be gone for now??

We have options, wait forever for piboso to fix it and suffer for a year or fix it ourselves.

DD