• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

TT game announced...

Started by davidboda46, April 14, 2016, 08:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnoNinja

Looking forward to a kind of "review"... :)

matty0l215

How long till it gets cracked :P

Don't want to buy a turd rolled in glitter ;)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

janaucarre

matty0l215

Shit really?!?!

Man people are fast... :o

£19.99 on cd keys for the cheapskats who wont nick the game :P

doubledragoncc

Bollocks matty I had to pay 20.49..................bastards and yes same company, did you kiss someones bottom lol

Jokes aside it will be a good game soon..................................I know something you dont nanananananana

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

someones managed to rip the track ;D

JamoZ

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 27, 2018, 05:44:31 PM
Shit really?!?!

Man people are fast... :o

£19.99 on cd keys for the cheapskats who wont nick the game :P

Oh boy are you going to regret that purchase. I uninstalled it after 5 minutes. Even Motoracer 1 on the PSX had better sounds and physics  ;D

matty0l215

Well...

I spent more time in the menu than i have on track

Oh god...

davidboda46

March 27, 2018, 11:59:38 PM #293 Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 12:11:07 AM by davidboda46
Just tried the game and the only thing I have to say is: what a waste of a beautiful track. Honestly, I rather walk around it in-game than "ride" one of those bikes... cause they don't behave like bikes! Touch the front brake = bike goes of into a tree, lean over in a tight turn, good luck straightening the thing up, meaning = bike goes off into a wall... and so on... Also, I don't have a rear brake, instead it's the clutch (that isn't even on the control scheme), or does the rider automatically pull the clutch when you use the rear brake?! I have no idea... unless it is because I have a "special" version of the game... and to be honest, I would not trade a single pubic hair for it... fuck this pisses me off, cause as I said, the track itself is fucking gorgeous and the sense of speed is great... too bad that everything else is shite... [EDIT] Figured out the rear brake thing... apparently you can't use it at the same time as the throttle!!! What the hell! Have they never heard of keeping the front down with the rear brake, or dragging the rear brake to tighten the turn?!!! Have these people ever ridden a motorcycle!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46 
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: davidboda46 on March 27, 2018, 11:59:38 PM
[EDIT] Figured out the rear brake thing... apparently you can't use it at the same time as the throttle!!! What the hell! Have they never heard of keeping the front down with the rear brake, or dragging the rear brake to tighten the turn?!!! Have these people ever ridden a motorcycle!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Nope, bcs the Suter SHOOTS FLAMES out of 2 or 1 EXHAUSTS. I watched some video from ROBO46 and it looks really bad. Oh, btw., if you are luck like ROBO, you might race 5 times in a row on the same track. Well, this would not be an issue, if there were more than like 7 tracks in the game ;D . Well, since y'all say that the game is BS, I am proud of myself that I stopped preordering games and did not buy the game :P

Maybe you can get a refund or so :)

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

HornetMaX

Quote from: davidboda46 on March 27, 2018, 11:59:38 PM
[EDIT] Figured out the rear brake thing... apparently you can't use it at the same time as the throttle!!! What the hell! Have they never heard of keeping the front down with the rear brake, or dragging the rear brake to tighten the turn?!!! Have these people ever ridden a motorcycle!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

I'm surprised you need to ask :)

Blackheart

Tried this game yesterday for about 1 hour.

Positive

- The IOM track is amazing.
- Great speed sensation.
- I like it very much... the windshield of the bikes, I will do something similar in GP Bikes.  :P

Negative

- Phisics very arcade.
- AI nonsense, they are killers and idiots.
- The sounds... above all; collision sounds, no words.
- Bike models and dashboards, low quality for a 2018 game.
- Third person views are useless... and awful, never see nothing like that.
- HUD just ugly.

My opinion:

It's definitely not a good game. But... I recommend everyone to try it.  ;D

Reactive

March 28, 2018, 08:09:59 AM #297 Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 12:53:40 PM by Reactive
I bought that game at least to support developing motorcycle games. Yes, handling even worse than Milestone`s, but i`ll try to live with it, while saving some money for DD's HS :D
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

Wimp #97

I'll first try it while having my pirate costume on, if you know what i mean  ::) :-X
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

Napalm Nick

March 28, 2018, 10:22:37 AM #299 Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 10:33:01 AM by Napalm Nick
I really hope 'motorcycle enthusiasts' are buying the game to support the genre. No money means no development and more abandoned projects.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"