• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
April 19, 2019, 09:11:01 am

News:

World Racing Series beta13 available! :)


GPB Chain

Started by Blackheart, April 15, 2016, 01:52:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Can someone describe the correct procedure for put the chain? the only tutorial is in French without images  :'(


Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on April 15, 2016, 01:52:18 pm
Can someone describe the correct procedure for put the chain? the only tutorial is in French without images  :'(

Have you tried Google translating?  :)

Hawk.

Blackheart

Quote from: Hawk on April 15, 2016, 01:57:11 pm
Have you tried Google translating?  :)

Hawk.


Yes, but this is the tutorial without the images I do not understand.  :-[

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on April 15, 2016, 02:07:55 pm
Quote from: Hawk on April 15, 2016, 01:57:11 pm
Have you tried Google translating?  :)

Hawk.


Yes, but this is the tutorial without the images I do not understand.  :-[


Oh! That's the tutorial from JC#21..... Why don't you send him a PM?  :)

Hawk.


h106frp

Quote from: Blackheart on April 15, 2016, 03:42:55 pm
Quote from: ptrshpt on April 15, 2016, 03:33:11 pm
Offline webpage of the tutorial with images

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=02440200926328134738


:o ty!


@Blackheart - could you produce a translated version of this? It would be really useful

I wish some of these wonderful bikes could be revived - seen loads of great models while surfing for info.

Blackheart

Sadly I still have problems  :-\

The chain moves only around the axis of the rear wheel  :'(


doubledragoncc

BH you have to sort it out bro..........................finish the NR................................THEN build the CBR900RR WOOHOO!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls<br /><br /><br /><br />i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1060 OC 6GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler

RiccoChicco

Quote from: h106frp on April 15, 2016, 04:49:56 pm

@Blackheart - could you produce a translated version of this? It would be really useful



There you go : http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3305.0

Blackheart

The first bike is always a nightmare, we must learn too many things ... the second bike will be a joke  ;D (... maybe)

@Ricco in my geom the "chain link" is in the rear tire o.o how can I move it?

RiccoChicco

Quote from: Blackheart on April 15, 2016, 05:34:26 pm
The first bike is always a nightmare, we must learn too many things ... the second bike will be a joke  ;D (... maybe)


Wrong. The more bikes you make, the more you want it perfect so it takes time.  ;D ;D ;D

For example, it already takes me more than 10 hours to modify the 3D model of my current WIP. I'm not even at 50% of what I want.  ::) And I don't talk about GPB integration  :P

Quote from: Blackheart on April 15, 2016, 05:34:26 pm
@Ricco in my geom the "chain link" is in the rear tire o.o how can I move it?


Send me the bike folder for GPB, the rear wheel scene including the chain and the chain texture. I'll take a look  :)

Blackheart

Quote from: RiccoChicco on April 15, 2016, 05:40:01 pm
Quote from: Blackheart on April 15, 2016, 05:34:26 pm
The first bike is always a nightmare, we must learn too many things ... the second bike will be a joke  ;D (... maybe)


Wrong. The more bikes you make, the more you want it perfect so it takes time.  ;D ;D ;D

For example, it already takes me more than 10 hours to modify the 3D model of my current WIP. I'm not even at 50% of what I want.  ::) And I don't talk about GPB integration  :P

Quote from: Blackheart on April 15, 2016, 05:34:26 pm
@Ricco in my geom the "chain link" is in the rear tire o.o how can I move it?


Send me the bike folder for GPB, the rear wheel scene including the chain and the chain texture. I'll take a look  :)


;D

Ty man! Give me 10 min and i send u all  ;D