• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 01:23:41 AM

SlovakiaRing........

Started by doubledragoncc, April 17, 2016, 12:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

SlovakiaRing..............

Nickname.................."The Dogs Bollocks"..............................I am in love with this track brilliant work and oh boy its gonna be a blast online racing on it.

BUT!!! Please mister magic man, can you make ALL the HUMP cams like the first one? It is epic the jumps you can do and the races between riders to how fast over them they can go side by side and not miss the next curve(especially the 2nd one) will make some great video scenes.

Stable track too, NO cores yet............WOOHOO

Thank you for this masterpiece

DD

Gotta make some shit hot vids with the New MotoGP update and this track.

Nick it brilliant for the server.................HINT HINT
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Really glad you like it DD, it's a really fun track to ride for sure! ;D

I may update it in future to reflect the true gradients of those hills, so I presume you'd want to keep this current version too for the fun element?  ;D

Hawk.
PS: If Nick wants to update the replay cams then I have no objections. Feedback always welcome.  ;) 8)

doubledragoncc

Frame rates are brilliant around 160 so will be great for recording races.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Don't forget to try the Spectator camera set already there maybe that is enough?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

I have been getting a real problem with the camera set iin live replay online. It keeps flashing back to the pits for most of the lap. This makes for live streams of races impossible as it looks terrible.

Any chance someone can fix this and also if it is possible to make the cams near the jumps closer for better action.

And NO I have no clue how to do it and will not try as I have too much on me plate at the mo. Plus I would just bollocks it up knowing me lol

Thanks for any help as guys wanna race on this track.

DD

Napalm Nick

Flashing back to the pits implies there are gaps between the cameras.

This was definitely not a problem at release so something has happened. Please download the track again and check the cameras again. Or give me some time and I will check and send you the camera file again or whatever is required.

Please expand what you mean by 'closer' at the jumps? Zoomed in to focus closer on a bike to capture the flight better? Generally the cameras are made to capture action in the area not individual bikes but custom cameras can be provided yep :)

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

The cameras for the jumps should be closer to capture bikes coming over them from the side and closer to the jump than they are.

Will re download and test.

Thanks Nick

DD

Napalm Nick

July 29, 2016, 07:55:49 AM #7 Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 08:12:49 AM by Napalm Nick
I just thought....

Slovakia Ring has 4 main different Camera "SETS" to choose when watching relays:

1. Auto
2. TV Camera Set
3. Pitlane Set
4. Spectator Set

If you leave it on Auto it chooses what camera it thinks is best at the time and I reckon it has a Pitlane fetish.  Use the other options and see if this gives you better what you want. At the jumps Auto may not be choosing a camera from a set you like also.

Lemme know DD bro

Edit: Just downloaded it to my lappie and ran a lap and no jumping back to pits. However, this may not be the case if you have more than one bike on track as it may jump to capture people coming out (or near, wrongly).
I see what you mean by the other 'hills' and the camera dstance. I can make you a special ACTION camera file to better capture the area sure. Just need to find time later.

doubledragoncc

Thanks Nick

I just dLed it again and will test ALL sets. I am not sure if it acts different when LIVE REPLAY and REPLAY may be iffy due to ping?

Action cams would be good. For streaming it is important to have as much of the bike as possible and not far off shots.

DD

Napalm Nick

Yeh laggy ping may well add to the woes.

I would of thought for streaming races, close ups of one bike would be ultra boring to watch when you are trying to capture the fighting action going on.  ???

doubledragoncc

I mean that the shots should not be from so far away you only see a blob as the bikes. Ratio wise I would say so you can have 3 bikes across the screen in a row.

DD

Napalm Nick

Hawk

July 29, 2016, 12:05:08 PM #12 Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 12:08:19 PM by Hawk
Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 29, 2016, 08:28:41 AM
Yeh laggy ping may well add to the woes.

I would of thought for streaming races, close ups of one bike would be ultra boring to watch when you are trying to capture the fighting action going on. ???
+1000  ;)

A mixture of both ideally depending on what commentary your doing at the time, but definitely would be really boring to show a close-up shot of riders for the majority of the race for sure.

It's action we want to see and that can only be achieved with a wider angled shot of at least two or three riders in shots.  :)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

I said close ups only on jumps!!! Learn to read !!! AND I said three 3 bikes on screen thats not one 1 bike DOH!!!

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 29, 2016, 06:53:49 PM
I said close ups only on jumps!!! Learn to read !!! AND I said three 3 bikes on screen thats not one 1 bike DOH!!!

I do apologise DD.... I was rushing when I made that post cause I didn't have much time and missed reading your other post after that one... My apologies mate.  ;) 8)

Hawk.