• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:22:45 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Honda NR750 v. 1.0

Started by Blackheart, April 21, 2016, 12:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 17, 2016, 03:14:51 PM
Sort your own races out and sort your own Mods out then.

I already saw this comment coming.. which is why my foot is already out the door. don't worry.

Blackheart

This thread is a shit now.

Toomes1

This is what happens when people blab out insults to people trying to help and organise stuff and bring life to the game. Sort your own races out and sort your own Mods out then. Its about time people had a word with themselves and started acting like grown ups rather than spoilt babies, and actually tried to help.

I suppose saying "can I help?" would of been better than "only arse kissers get to play". I mean WTF! Its you people who are killing the game, well done.

Fortunately this attitude doesn't make some people give up and say "Well that's me then bye bye" like a fekin pre-schooler. LOL!

No need for that talk old chap.

matty0l215

Let's not gentlemen...

We are working to get the bikes out as fast as possible but as well known it takes a very long time when we only do this as a hobby. The fact we develop the bikes in a closed group is to streamline development. We are working on something for the wider community but it all takes time...

Sorry but thats all we've got.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 17, 2016, 03:23:30 PM
Sort your own races out and sort your own Mods out then.

I already saw this comment coming.. which is why my foot is already out the door. don't worry.

Yeh but you are missing the point it was not said as what was going to happen but what could happen if people were twats ( I am only the CAWS Tea boy anyway) - come on, calm down and be fair - you are reading it how you want to read and pulling bits of my post out of context.

I notice you didn't say anything about the rest of the comment  - maybe it embarrassed you?  Anyhoo whatever, sounds like you aren't open to being reasonable just now.

Sorry Blackheart, seems all the nausea ends up in your threads for some reason. I will shut up. :-[
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

Yes, sorry for the OT Blackheart.

Bob if you want to continue the discussion please do it in the Caws post.   
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3357.0

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Warlock on July 17, 2016, 03:44:32 PM
Yes, sorry for the OT Blackheart.

Bob if you want to continue the discussion please do it in the Caws post.   
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3357.0

No need.. Im not going to drag it on.. Spoke my mind, happy to move on  :)

Eagle

July 18, 2016, 01:09:31 AM #277 Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 01:19:04 AM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
QuoteSorry SAS but can not agree with that about modders. If it was just Piboso we would still have only one track and that for the last how many years???
I have learned to be patient from other mod expendable projects. Also that having content is great, but without core functionalities and stability, it isn't much useful. The pair is progress inducing.
QuoteAnd how many bikes are only Pibosos and how do they handle???
PiBoSo made four bikes with stunning overall quality, using his systems fully. This is a GP racing simulator if I am not mistaken; he doesn't need much variants of the same bike, paints, other maps and categories having no relation with the GP world. What is present is actually enough as a testing and playable/enjoyable base.
QuoteNo disrespect to Pib as he has a lot to do and knows that the modders are here to help him and us all so saying modders are not as depended on as Piboso is soooooooooooo wrong.
Modders sure are of a certain help, at the same title as those who play. They establish thorough tests of the known systems and can dig up issues not especially noticeable at first sight. Also, people can give more or less objective feedback and suggestions for the development. An extern point of view should always be welcomed of a content creator; not especially adopted, but at least thoroughly thought. Still, mods are just a plus to the simulator, in my opinion.
QuoteNot just that but look at Blacky, Manu and H's bike models...........FUCKING AMAZING!!!! Piboso does not have the time to dedicate to such quality in his models right now.
Never pretended the contrary. Also, I think I have somehow -- probably pretty implicitly -- already mentioned the later.
QuoteThey do what PiBoSo couldn't achieve in the current situation (well, he could, but that would be silly and the result quite different).
QuoteI desperately want the 900 from Blacky as from what I have seen it would make GPB so personal for me and a few others I know ride that bike IRL with a passion.
I am sure Blacky will at one point be back full power but until then he needs his time and space.
I second that with full hopes.
QuoteIf people need to take a break(which I can understand) then take a break, but I'm sure we can do without the declared "GPB is dying" dramatics as their parting gesture.
My core point, exactly!
QuoteThis thread is a shit now.
It isn't. Sure the subject might have spread a bit, but a single relevant message at any time could patch it up. I will try to stay on topic from now on, sorry.

Blackheart

doubledragoncc

Great news Blacky.

Thank you very much for sticking with it. Any news on the 900???

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 19, 2016, 02:46:58 PM
Great news Blacky.

Thank you very much for sticking with it. Any news on the 900???

DD

For the 900rr I do not have enough free time now, maybe with gp bikes beta 9  :P

doubledragoncc

Okay thanks for saying m8.

Look forward to the NR V1

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Honda NR750 version 1.0

- New windshield model for "raindrops" in wet tracks.
- New tires.
- Real masses (approximately the full bike is 230kg )
- Modified the tank.
- Spaced the rear susp, before was in the wrong position.
- Removed tcs, aw and the pit limiter.
- Set the default Engine Braking to 3.
- Other changes to the physics and other stuff.

Many phisics changes were made by Allen.

The bike now is completely different from version 0.6. The lean angle is smaller, the weight is very high, but is not a hard bike.

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8jxxji22gr9u2x/V.1.0_Road_Honda_NR750.rar?dl=0

Vini

nice work, blackheart!

Quote from: Blackheart on July 19, 2016, 04:06:08 PMThe lean angle is smaller, the weight is very high
ah bummer. appreciate the effort of getting it realistic, though.
any chance of getting a race version of the bike (with slicks/more lean and some weight reduction)?

Blackheart

Quote from: vin97 on July 19, 2016, 04:12:52 PM
ah bummer. appreciate the effort of getting it realistic, though.
any chance of getting a race version of the bike (with slicks/more lean and some weight reduction)?

Dunno, but I do not exclude it  ;D