• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:50:24 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Honda NR750 v. 1.0

Started by Blackheart, April 21, 2016, 12:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

April 21, 2016, 12:51:23 PM Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 06:23:13 PM by Blackheart

Author: Blackheart
Engine/Gear box/phisics: matty0l215, Allen
Thanks to: Riccochicco and other modders for the help to understand many parts  :D

Download: Honda NR750 v. 1.0

Template NR750: Template

Change log version 1.0

- New windshield model for "raindrops" in wet tracks.
- New tires.
- Real masses (approximately the full bike is 230kg )
- Modified the tank.
- Spaced the rear susp, before was in the wrong position.
- Removed tcs, aw and the pit limiter.
- Set the default Engine Braking to 3.
- Other changes to the physics and other stuff.

Change log version 0.6

- Added Occlusion maps for all bike parts.
- Fixed some mesh.
- Fixed exhausts.
- Fixed some textures.

Change log version 0.5

- New gear and engine by matty
- Create dashboard with; speed, gear position, rpm and water temp.
- Modified the wheels data.
- New texture to the fork
- Fixed some textures for the chassis
- New seat with bump map
- Added rpm limit light
- Added the needles for analog stuff
- Surely there's more but I do not remember ...  ;D

Change log version 0.4 :

- Improved rear suspension
- improved front suspension
- Remodeled mirrors
- Now the mirrors work (just low res waiting a fix from Piboso)
- rmp analog
- The cockpit model has the front susp and front wheel now
- Glass and shaders for analog stuff
- Fixed shadows 1p views
- Changed the rider view (try it with fov 80 and pitch 40) if isnt good tell me.
- Fixed name for database

Change log version 0.3 :

- Fixed the front disc issue
- Fixed the rear sprocket issue
- Fixed the collisions
- Added chain (no anim for now)
- New textures for the fork
- New shaders for the metallic parts
- New sounds (temporary; it was in an other mod, if you tell me the name of the modders, I ask permission for use it, i dont remember)
- New engine/gearbox
- New physics
- Now only one type of tire "Road"
- Tank to 17L

Important: Delete old version and the setups.

doubledragoncc

Great job BH, downloading now. Thanks so much

Looking forward to riding it and I got foot controls too now lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

A huge thanks to matty, for the great job with the engine!  :D

doubledragoncc

Is sounds fuckin brilliant!!!! Best sounding yet, nice and high pitch but not like a wasp. You can tell its a 4stroke reving not a lawn mower.

Rides like a dream and I dont mean the old Honda250 Wetdream lol.

Fantastic work BH. Feels great with my system and foot controls.

CBR900RR PLEASE bigger bikes are better!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

RiccoChicco

Really nice work BH!  8)

Blackheart

Quote from: RiccoChicco on April 21, 2016, 01:31:18 PM
Really nice work BH!  8)

Ty!  ;D

@DD u will ask to JC, he had started the cbr900rr  :P

JC#21

Good work Blackheart  8)

doubledragoncc

OH ok thanks for the info BH.

@JC, whats with the CBR900RR bro?

@BH I love this NR dude, THIS is how bikes should handle in GPB. I felt totally connected to it, she goes where I want her to more than any other bike even with all electrics OFF. It sounds superb and gives a really great feeling of being on the bike.

Fantastic work. I just hope JC can make the 900 handle like this.

You still need to do the stand lol.

Look forward to your next bike.

DD

Hawk

Nice work BH.... Look forward to this being completed... Well done mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

BH dont forget the rules of the bike name to have it on the bike mods list and get it on the server.

Cant wait to race on this. Still wish it was YOU making the 900RR after riding your NR

DD

Napalm Nick

Hi Blackie,

OK so I have had some time to ride your creation and I must start by saying I love it so far !  Its got a strangely realistic road bike feel! How did you do that?  ;D

Nice sound (hopefully you can keep it), smooth engine, good handling, obviously time will tell with more practice to confirm its handling quirks (if any). Not being the race variant means it keeps itself under control quite nicely.

I know you would not be happy if I just blew smoke up yer ass about it so I will dig deep to find some criticism :

1. Needs some rear indicators and a little hugger/licence plate hanger. That rear end just looks like it is a little lost.
2. Why so much smoke?  Its a 4 stroke lol!
3. When you get the onboard view sorted this will be truly wonderful to ride (hopefully you will change the view camera to a more realistic position?).
4. Um....damn I am stuggling already... er... how about making the engine covers transparent so we can see the Oval pistons at work????

:o

OK maybe not the last one but I think you have done a great job here for your first bike mate. Keep pushing to get it finished bud.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JC#21

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 21, 2016, 02:14:56 PM
@JC, whats with the CBR900RR bro?

This project is freezed since 2 years  :-\
I make this bike from scratch so there are a lot of thing to do

I have to finish others projects before to work again on the CBR900rr

Eagle

April 21, 2016, 04:20:47 PM #12 Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 04:23:49 PM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
Quote- New sounds (temporary; it was in an other mod, if you tell me the name of the modders, I ask permission for use it, i dont remember)

Well, if my ears aren't disfunctionning, these samples are the ones i ripped from Test Drive Unlimited 1. So, they don't really belong to anyone here, except if Piboso has rights on them as i suspect him to. :P

Great model by the way! Looking forward the next update!

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 21, 2016, 04:04:47 PM
Hi Blackie,

OK so I have had some time to ride your creation and I must start by saying I love it so far !  Its got a strangely realistic road bike feel! How did you do that?  ;D

Nice sound (hopefully you can keep it), smooth engine, good handling, obviously time will tell with more practice to confirm its handling quirks (if any). Not being the race variant means it keeps itself under control quite nicely.

I know you would not be happy if I just blew smoke up yer ass about it so I will dig deep to find some criticism :

1. Needs some rear indicators and a little hugger/licence plate hanger. That rear end just looks like it is a little lost.
2. Why so much smoke?  Its a 4 stroke lol!
3. When you get the onboard view sorted this will be truly wonderful to ride (hopefully you will change the view camera to a more realistic position?).
4. Um....damn I am stuggling already... er... how about making the engine covers transparent so we can see the Oval pistons at work????

:o

OK maybe not the last one but I think you have done a great job here for your first bike mate. Keep pushing to get it finished bud.  ;)

;D

1_ Ok in a next update  ;)
2_ Ups it was just an experiment, and I forgot to reduce it!
3_ For the onboard its possible change the camera coordinate (if i remember well in the .gfx)
4_ Should be modeled separately, the model is empty inside  ;D

@Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) Ah ok, thank you to have shared files, are great!  :D

Manu

Great job Blackheart! Thank you for mod.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.