• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 9 | Muzzy Roadrace | WINNER - NUOVAIC | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, April 22, 2016, 12:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

***SUNDAY RACE***SUNDAY RACE***SUNDAY RACE***

EVERYONE WELCOME

RACE COUNTDOWN

Muz of MZ @ Hengelo NDS

https://www.youtube.com/v/tb2t1nibdwA

1 Race -  23 Laps MZ 500 or Muz 500 its up to you

RACE PROGRAMME:

LIMITED TYRES***SUNDAY RACE***LIMITED TYRES***SUNDAY RACE***LIMITED TYRES***SUNDAY RACE***
GPBOC1 Server
Server will be available from today all week (free tyres)
Wed-Saturday    -  Track open for first Practice session
Sunday       -  20:30 CET - SERVER RESET - New Tyres for everyone. (Get a server Reset as close to the race as possible #nocores)
Sunday      -   21:00 CET - Track open for 25 Minute Qualifying Session - please BE ON THE SERVER BEFORE SESSION STARTS
Sunday      -   21:25 CET - Track open for 5 minute Warm-up Session (time may be reduced)
Sunday      -   21:30 CET - RACE 1 START

Rider List

1. BlackHeart         #58
2. Napalm Nick       #68
3. Hawk                 #7
4. Matty                 #61
5. Meyer                #12
6. Boerenlater        #36
7. Grooveski          #20
8. nuovaic             #53
9. PeterV               #45

Usual rules - 3 Restarts Maximum - Please keep chat to minimum in Qualifying and Race.

RACE COUNTDOWN

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Sorry bit late getting this one up. Don't worry about bike skins

Napalm Nick #68
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

MMA Clerk of the Course

I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Hawk

April 22, 2016, 01:37:26 PM #4 Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:39:27 PM by Hawk
I'm in!  ;D

Hawk #7

PS: JESUS! That track in the vid looks NARROW! Hehe!  ;D

Super Taranta !

Sorry but I won't participate to this one. I hate the track. Not because of it's shape or corners but it's export to GPB. It's the worst. I can not enjoy the bike when I'm on that track. Also I prefer a GP race instead of 500s. Maybe on the next one. Have fun all !
SuperTaranta #83

doubledragoncc

My old Dualie would have a wheel hanging on the grass either side lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

Sign me up!!  ;) i tested both bikes a little as you can see! Still not happy with lap times haha.

Well the MZ wheelies a whole bunch! Totally out of control, but still fun riding :)
Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 22, 2016, 03:06:04 PM
Sign me up!!  ;) i tested both bikes a little as you can see! Still not happy with lap times haha.

Well the MZ wheelies a whole bunch! Totally out of control, but still fun riding :)

What are you like! ROFL!!  ;D ;D

I'd be happy to get within a second of that time! Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

Meyer#12

Nah, didn't get my perfect lap, always lost some time, 1.40 time should be possible or at least 1.41 :D

MZ i can't get anywhere near the other time, it simply just wheelies too much no matter what i do and in every single gear haha  ;D
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

I agree the MZ is a handful.
Sign me up for a Muz ride.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Meyer#12

BTW, nice too see MMA CotC do a few laps for once and not just sit there at the bottom of the timesheets  ;) well done! :D
Meyer#12

Grooveski

knn54sofuoglu

Quote from: Super Taranta ! on April 22, 2016, 02:13:11 PM
Sorry but I won't participate to this one. I hate the track. Not because of it's shape or corners but it's export to GPB. It's the worst. I can not enjoy the bike when I'm on that track. Also I prefer a GP race instead of 500s. Maybe on the next one. Have fun all !
I'm sorry but I agree with him. I will also not attend. prefer more GP races. have fun guys.